“LOVE!!”

Dandelion Communitea Cafe
Ranked #248 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Organic, vegetarian fare in a friendly, welcoming environment.
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I visited this cafe whilst on holiday from England a few years ago. All i can say is i wish it was closer to home! Wonderful food and atmosphere - I hope to one day return!

1  Thank Tiggi93

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Ate there today for the first time. So green, organic, vegan & healthful, fresh & delicious! The staff is exceedingly friendly and helpful. There are outdoor tables, but I had to move as there is a smell that is distasteful if you sit near the front door. I wanted to try everything on the menu. I ate my lunch which was the Abundant Salad with Quinoa and hummus. I ordered another dish to take home for dinner. Yep, this will be a regular eaterie on my list. I will be a frequent diner to support my healthy diet at Dandelion!

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for fresh, healthy and delicious this is the place to go! Lots of vegetarian fare and great selection of teas to enjoy on location or take home. Local artwork that changes frequently adds interest to the relaxed atmosphere and the staff is always friendly.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Generally I struggle on holiday in the USA to get food I consider healthy. I don't eat meat so it can be a challenge. So much of the food is over processed or too sweet. So we went here for lunch to get some fibre and vitamins inside us. It was a bit like stepping back in time to the brown rice, lentils and sandals approach to veggie food that's gone out of fashion in the UK. It's all healthy, healthy, healthy with a conscience. Staff were a bit on the miserable side too - took it all a bit too seriously. But my veggie chilli was delicious it has to be said. Filling...yes. But tasty. So I wouldn't say this is gourmet experience by a long shot but it's good value and good for you. Would go again...

1  Thank PF2UK
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My last Sunday in Orlando my friends took me to this quaint and intimate lil place. I got the giddyup: amazing tempeh chili and vegan cheese. Everything on the menu looked so appetizing - with the only regret being that I hadn't found this place earlier in my trip - so I could try more dishes. Next time I'm in Orlando, dear Dandelion...I will definitely giddy my way up to your communitea cafe!

Besides the food I loved the little signs in front - I attached a pic. My favorite quote being "Not all who wander are lost!" Spoken from my own soul!