“Delicious eclectic food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
“Delicious eclectic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Looking for new and healthy food and tried this place. Very unique and tasty. Enjoyed the happy hempy hummus, black bean burrito, and the 66. Their ice t was very good also. Very eclectic atmosphere and unique. Kinda college meets pot lovers dream.
Cool place, try it.
Cool

Sorrento, Florida
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

My husband and I were catching an Orlando Magic game last night and decided to try a new restaurant. I am really glad that we did because this place is real find!
The atmosphere is very bohemian. The staff is very friendly and open to the many questions that a first timer might have. You grab a menu when you come in, have a seat, and then go up to the counter to order when you are ready. It is definitely laid back and you don't feel pressured to order, eat and go, as you are in some restaurants.
As for the food, it is simple, healthy and delicious! We started with the Happy Hempy Hummus, which comes with veggies and blue corn chips, and was very good. I then had the Black Bean Burrito and my husband had the tempeh chili, both of which we recommend highly.
The organic teas are delicious, and we're looking forward to sampling some of the unique beers and wines that they have available.
We would recommend this place to anyone, even if your not a vegetarian!

• Visited February 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Vegan's dream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

I am not fully vegan, just vegetarian…but this place was delicately designed with the vegan in mind. The atmosphere is very laid back and got this neighborhood local market kind of feel to it. didn't feel rushed or antagonized to order and was able to ask the woman behind the counter questions about the menu items. No one in line behind me seemed to mind either, which was nice. We ordered a ton of different items and everything was delicious from the tea to the sandwiches. I am so glad my friends suggested this place, because I am pretty sure I am in love!

• Visited January 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Refreshing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Looking for fresh food upon arrival to Orlando, we drove straight from the airport and had an exceptional meal! The staff was friendly, atmosphere fun, and the fresh, healthy, gluten free options on the menu were refreshing !!! Sat outside and enjoyed the warm sunny weather. Highly recommend a visit here!!

Orlando, Florida
“Whether or not you're a vegetarian, the food is good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

I am delighted that Dandelion is part of my neighborhood, and I honestly don't visit as often as I should. The food is wonderful regardless of whether you are a vegetarian or not, and they have a pretty good beer selection. The full moon drum circles are certainly a fun experience.

Thanks, Dandelion, for being an invaluable part of the community!

• Visited December 2013