“Great vegetarian options”

Dandelion Communitea Cafe
Ranked #219 of 3,791 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Organic, vegetarian fare in a friendly, welcoming environment.
Orland, Maine
“Great vegetarian options”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The vegetarian options are very good. I went with a group of friends and being a carnivore really enjoyed the food. The staff were friendly and very accommodating. The sweet potato burritos were delicious.

• Visited July 2013

“One of my favorites!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This restaurant is amazing! Tried it over a year ago and I will always be a loyal customer! Its so cute and local. The vegan/vegetarian food is fantastic, its so healthy and when your done eating you whole body just feels good! The people that work there are always so friendly and smiley! Its always lovely going in there. Also the tea is AMAZING! The strawberry fields forever is my favorite!

• Visited August 2013
Paris, France
“One of Orlando's Best!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

As a vegan/vegetarian and lover of local food, finding this place was like hitting the jackpot. Even better is that my meat-eating family really enjoys it as well and never mind when I say I want to go. My dad loves the chili. My mom loves the sweet potato burrito (which is actually my favorite as well) and my husband loves the portabella sandwich.

Dandelion is a little kitschy and has tons of personality to go with the great food and drink. When the weather is nice, you can enjoy your meal outside and even relax in the garden.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Melissa W
Orlando, Florida
“Meat eaters will even LOVE this vegetarian restaurant!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Dandelion Cafe must be one of my all time favorite places to eat at!!
Introduced to me by a non-vegetarian friend several years ago, Dandelion is a restaurant that is not only delicious, quirky & friendly, but the atmosphere takes you back to the 70's.
I always tell myself that I will order something different, however, I keep getting the Giddy Up salad with quinoa, hummus and vegan cheese. To die for yummy. You can also order it as a wrap.
Whatever you order is sheer heaven and loaded with FLAVOR!!
A must try cafe for everyone!!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank artsypatty
North Palm Beach, Florida
“Fresh and Vibrant”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

What's not to like at Dandelion Cafe? The food is fresh and well-prepared and delectable. The service is attentive and welcoming. You can't go wrong at Dandelion.

• Visited April 2013