“GREAT FIND and a MUST TRY!!!”

Dandelion Communitea Cafe
Ranked #220 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Organic, vegetarian fare in a friendly, welcoming environment.
Eden, Utah
“GREAT FIND and a MUST TRY!!!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We struggled to find good nutrient rich food on our trip to Florida and this was a GEM for us.

We drove an hour out of our way to try the Dandelion Communitea Cafe and it was more then worth it!

The food was amazing and the good energy fortified our nourishment! We only wish we had this place here in our home town.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank MarcZabo

Deltona, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesomeness”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Their entrees are sooo good! They truly ate creatively delicious! Just wish they had more locations!!!!

• Visited August 2012
Keedysville, Maryland
“Great Food, wonderful”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I am a vegan and my son is vegetarian. This was a great choice. The food was fresh and quickly served. I highly recommend it.

• Visited May 2013
“Delicious doesn't even begin to describe it.”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I am a vegetarian and love natural foods. I knew I was in for a long week of nachos and French fries during our visit to Disney. Not so! Thanks to a recommendation from a local spa, we found this wonderful restaurant! The owners were working the counter I believe and took time to make sure we got exactly what we wanted! He even convinced my partner to get something out of her comfort zone- tempeh by god! It was AMAZING. And not just "good for vegetarian food" but good, period! The tea of the day was wonderful and came with free refills, the service was warm and friendly and the outside patio with community garden just made it. I have seriously considered driving 10 hours to Orlando just to visit again. Yum!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Redgrrl7464
Orlando, Florida
“Great vibe, food, value and great standards!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Great vibe, food, value and great standards! Vegetarian and organic with vegan and GF options and the best GF options in the city in my opinion.

So many delicious choices. My favs are: eves revenge, summer of love rolls, DIY quinoa burrito, and anything with that yummy peanutty sauce.

Cute place with options for intimate conversation or bigger group gatherings. Top orlando spot for me!!!!

• Visited March 2013