“Love the food and the artistic atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Orlando, Florida
“Love the food and the artistic atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

It's always a different experience because every time I go there are new paintings/ photographs hanging on the walls from various local artists. My favorite is the sweet potato wrap which has sweet potato, quinoa, corn, and herbs. All of the ingredients in every item are fresh from the owners garden. The sweet potato wrap fills me up so much I can only eat half, and I save the other half for the following day.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank knewk720

Apopka, Florida
“Fresh and Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2011

My partner and I had lunch here yesterday and we were both delighted with the food. It was a bit confusing knowing how to order, since there weren't any signs, or guidance by the people at the register. The menus are up by the register so we grabbbed one and found a table. After sitting a while, and no one approaching us, we finally asked how to place an order. Turns out you need to order at the register, and then sit. They bring you your food to the table.
I had a wonderful salad that included fresh greens, banana slices, raisins, walnuts and had it with their homemade green goddess dressing. Delightful! My partner had the black bean burrito and yogi iced tea. We both had chai cupcakes. Everything was great.
The setting seems like they haven't quite figured out what they want it to be, but the food is worth the unusual decor. A little pricey for lunch, my salad was $8, but well worth it. They have vegan selections and the serving sizes were plentiful.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank lharding456
orlando, fl
“Absolutely delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

I have been wanting to try Dandelion for a while and finally made it. I brought my two year old daughter and we had a fantastic, fresh and yummy lunch. The food was prepared fast... she had a grilled cheese which was great and I had chili and salad. The chili was filled with lots of delicious vegetables and the salad had this amazing Green Goddess dressing on it. The iced tea was crisp and refreshing. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank alimad
dover
“Fresh and wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2011

Was looking for fresh organic food in Orlando and stumbled upon this gem. Will be back next year on our vacation. Was fantistic!

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank kaynolen
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“No matter your lifestyle...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2009

No matter your lifestyle or your pocketbook, the folks at Dandelion will make you feel welcomed and at home. The food is good, healthy, simple and organic, and no matter what your dietary preferences, they will take care of you.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook