“Horrible Original receipe Chicken”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #2,101 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I came from Canada, so my kids wants KFC so I bought a bucket. It is totally surprise me that it was the same original KFC I used to eat in my life before. As for the macraonni salad, it is not cool instead it is just cheese mix with hot macranonni pasta and taste bad. My advice, do not try KFC in this area unless you know what you are getting.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Long waiting time but different types of coating. But nice. Homeless people sit here too.

Reviewed December 12, 2011

Tasteful chicken, i got full, service was little bit too automatic.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

I lked KFC in Orlando. The Americans do eat a lot of different foods from us in the UK but the basics (the chicken) is the same....but bigger. It's not fair that they get much bigger pieces of chicken than we get. It's like what KFC is the UK used to be like.
All that penny pinching.
Sides such as biscuits,mash and macaroni are unheard of in our KFC restaurants but when in Rome.......give em a go.
We were happy with our KFC visit.

Reviewed January 4, 2010

I went to kfc in florida as i love it in the uk, and thought am starving and i might as well, but it was completely different to ones in the uk. Kfc looked the same inside, but all the food was completely different, like they have meals on plates with rice and stuff they had more variety but it did not taste no were near as nice as kfc in england. I wouldnt got to another one out there, stick to the uk, i was disappointed.