“New Sandwich”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Cocoa, Florida
“New Sandwich”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We loved the new bacon philly cheesesteak sub. Wish it had more meat. The price was perfect! It fit our budget.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jackie L

Seattle, Washington
“wish we had checkers in WA”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

quick late night eats for two families... i recognized it to be a part of the same chain that operates rallys, so we popped through the drive-thru with our 9 person van and placed a ginormous order.

good hot food in the late night hours. our kids were loving the hot wings assortment :) quick, cheap and satisfying!

Visited November 2012
Hudiksvall
“WOW !!! best burgers in town !!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

First time i visited..IM HOOKED !!
great cooked food , the burgers are great, the ise cream too!
ill visit you again soon guys !!!

Visited March 2013
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Best fries in town”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We had a chilli dog with the best fries around. Also the ice cream desserts are great too. Ate at two different ones. Both great

Visited August 2012
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“A change for the worst”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I used to eat a Checkers when I grew up in Florida and haven't seen one since I moved away. My husband and I stopped there while we were in Orlando, and my opinion of this place took a sudden turn. The food was nowhere near the quality that it used to be, and I was really disappointed. I had looked forward to eating there the entire trip, but in the end it just wasn't worth it. Sorry guys.

Visited August 2012