“A change for the worst”
Review of Checker's

Checker's
Ranked #2,782 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I used to eat a Checkers when I grew up in Florida and haven't seen one since I moved away. My husband and I stopped there while we were in Orlando, and my opinion of this place took a sudden turn. The food was nowhere near the quality that it used to be, and I was really disappointed. I had looked forward to eating there the entire trip, but in the end it just wasn't worth it. Sorry guys.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

biggest checkers in the world!! great food! always packed though be prepared for a wait.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

For me, Checkers is how burgers and fries should be.

Great loaded fries and the food is far from bland... if you want good fast food burgers this is the place.

The $ saver menus are great to!

1  Thank PeaPodAdventures
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Ok, so THIS Checkers is the World's Largest, so that's some 'story-telling points' there. But here's the best part: The Food is Really Good! AND it's VERY Inexpensive. I have to recommend you definitely finish off your meal with the $1 Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Ice Cream Cone --DELICIOUS! One key reminder: this is a Fast Food Place with Cheap Prices, don't come in expecting a 5-star "customer service" experience. Just accept it knowing they employ inexperienced, young, growing 'High Schooler 'help. Hey after spending ZILLIONS of Dollars on about EVERYTHING in Orlando, you will absolutely Appreciate Checkers!!!

1  Thank NightSky777
Reviewed July 17, 2011

I think checkers is one if my favorite fAst food resturant and I think I speak for all my family as well