“Mixed Review: Good and Bad”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #15 of 103 Coffee & Tea in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I love Starbucks. There is nothing like a "mixed drink" from them. I am in Orlando for a convention and visited this location three times this week. The first time, I asked for a certain drink, when I went to pick it up I asked if it was what I ordered by saying the name again. The gal who fixed it said NO, and said what it was. I said that's not what I ordered, the other girl agreed. She took my drink, rather than making a new one, she poured it back in the blender, (it was a frap) and added the next item. Put it back in the glass and handed it to me. By then, the ice was melted more, it was not as good, but he would not fix it. The other times I have been in, different girls where there and they did a great job. If it's not right, refuse it and make them start over. Other than that, it was fine. Perhaps not as friendly as some, but it was clean and good drinks after that.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This sbux is in a Barnes and Noble in alafaya south of colonial, the coffee is as good as any sbux, my son had a pizza pretzel to die for,good attention. Nothing fancy

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Starbucks is an awesome restaurant and I go there 3 times a week to get some coffe

Reviewed April 11, 2012

This Starbucks was very accomodating and went out of their to get to know you. I enjoyed being recognized for my drink and yogurt each morning. But then, Starbucks is known for their customer service and this store learned their lessons well. Thanks!

1  Thank Anne M
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Seriously? You need me to tell you about my experience at Starbucks? It was the same as yours! You were in line behind me, right?? Go for a consistent experience. Go for the free wifi. Fight off the hipsters with Macbook Airs (including me) for the comfy chairs.