“Good sandwich!”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I had heard many good things about this place, and recently made a visit for take-out. Very good sandwich! I will definitely return.

1  Thank Black_Rock_City
There are newer reviews for Pom Poms Tea House

Reviewed June 7, 2013

The atmosphere is intimate and artsy with vibrant colors and unique artwork covering the walls. I went there to meet a long-time friend to catch up and was pleased to hear that the music and noise level was just right to not interrupt our lively conversation while setting a comfortable, enjoyable background. Service was superb as the waitress was very attentive throughout the time we were there and helpful in providing suggestions from the menu. We both ordered different teas and appreciated the long selection of unique flavors to choose from. I had the curry chicken sandwich and absolutely loved it. My friend got the salad, which looked amazing. I definitely recommend this place for the unique and casual vibe. Quite a gem in the Milk district area!

1  Thank Cheryl Z
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Four years ago, my son took me to his favorite sandwich shop, PomPoms. Not living in the Orlando area, I never had the opportunity to visit again, but I remembered the outstanding food and the cozy atmosphere. Once again, I had the fortune to eat there again. The quality of the service and the food had not diminished. They actually have added to their menu. The recommendation for the day for the sandwich and tea turned out to be exceptional...again. I just wish I had had enough room for dessert. PomPoms serves the sandwiches that will satisfy any appetite or palate. A stop you must make ...I know the next time I am in Orlando, I will make it a point to stop there even if it is for take-out.

1  Thank saildrmr2
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I can not say enough about how delicious our breakfast was this morning! and our tea a chocolate rose infusion was to die for! Could I have asked for a more delicious Mother's Day breakfast? Or a more friendly staff? Not possible! Loved this place!,

1  Thank mnstravel
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Pom Poms is a great place to grab an inexpensive bite to eat. They have sandwiches, salads, and teas... They also have desserts from the Blue Bird bakery and a decent selection or beer and wines. The atmosphere is casual and comfortable. As a late night spot, it's the best. They make the most fabulous grits, starting at 11pm on weekend nights. A definite go-to.

1  Thank greenturtle2