“Awesome for any hour of the day”
Review of Pom Poms Tea House

Pom Poms Tea House
Ranked #270 of 3,776 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“Awesome for any hour of the day”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Open 24 hours on Fridays and Saturdays! great late night, lunch, or breakfast! plethora of teas, sandwiches, salads, and cupcakes.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jazzyjeff49

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Cheese Melt!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I visit Orlando frequently and always make time for the cheese melt sandwich and a glass of wine. You have your choice of four cheeses, with gourmet cheeses costing slightly more. I always have the provolone, smoked gouda, mozzarella, and swiss. Generous portions and so yummy! And then there's the red velvet cupcake I enjoy at times. A real comfort food visit. How nice that it features local art work for sale, too.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank M B
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Don`t let the exterior of this place fool you, the food inside is awesome. A funky little place with local artwork (for sale) on the walls, and a super friendly staff. The sandwiches and salads are all generous in portion and very fresh, which always makes it a tough decision. The teas are great.. and the cupcakes to die for. At times you have to wait a little bit for a table because it is so popular with the locals, but don`t worry it is well worth the wait. Enjoy!!!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Turtleboylover
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Gothic-esque Oasis in Orlando”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I had girls' day plan with my friend from college in Orlando area during my vacation. She said that we could go to Pom Pom's for cupcakes. When I entered the teahouse, I could feel cute and warm vibe! It reminds me of Seattle, WA Gothic/friendly atmosphere. When I went to the bathroom, I saw there was a wall of chalkboard. It was awesome to write something on the wall with chalk!! I browsed the cupcake selection and was bummed to see that none of gluten free cupcakes. I recalled that a friend commented that they had very good sandwiches. So, I decided to try the sandwich selection and I ordered BYO sandwich with brie cheese, turkey and cranberry sandwich. It was so soo delicious!!! I could tell that it was homemade style. I brought the sandwich home so I could eat half one. Once I bit them, I was like OMG! It was good! My stepdad loved it! I will come back to this teahouse again for another vacation. It has healthy menu and lot of tea options! The staff were very courteous and friendly, which I felt like I am back in Seattle! LOL!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank DoroteaKitty
“Oasis for your mouth”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Have you ever desired a little Oasis in a bustling city of pricy restaurants? Well, Pom Pom Tea House is for you. The atmosphere reminds me of Washington Square Park in NYC where it is a cross section of many different, friendly people. The staff is always personable and professional. Every time I frequent this restaurant, I feel like I have arrived at a best friend home filled with great music, teas and satisfying foods. My favorite is the Tuscan sandwich, which consist of gourmet antipasta on artisan bread. My husband’s favorite is the Mama Ling Ling, which is Thanksgiving Dinner in a sandwich. The salads, soups and desserts are all top quality. You can rely on this restaurant to surpass expectations each and every course. Treat your self to an Oasis for your mouth by visiting Pom Pom Tea House very soon. I will see you there!

• Visited September 2012