“really freindly and great rooms”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - John Young Pkwy / S Park
Ranked #20 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed May 23, 2014

the desk person was really nice and welcoming. The room was clean and bed was very comfortable. had a really great stay. our only complaint was the turkey sausage they had for breakfast in the morning, we didn't like it at all, the rest was good, though not as good as the breakfast we had during our stay at the Hampton on Marathon Key.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sharron w

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was, overall, perfect. The beds were clean, the bathroom was clean, the room was cozy and comfortable for three people. It's only about 5-10 mins away from Universal. And the breakfast was SUPERB!! You would usually see muffins and boxed cereal, but this hotel had a wide variety of items. From eggs all the way to making your own waffle! Very nice hotel and I would definitely come back and recommend to a friend.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Vanessa R
Reviewed May 22, 2014

My husband and I stayed 2 nights. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Check in and out was very quick and front desk help was extremely pleasant. Our room was very clean. The breakfast was nice, and had several things to choose from. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I like Hampton Inn as always because of ery I like Hampton Inn as always because of its comfortableness, high quality and high value per cost. This hotel is typical and among the best I have ever experienced in the past. The service is simple and enough. Also it was easy to go to Disney, Convention Center as well as Kennedy Space Center. comfortable and high value per cost. This hotel is typical and among the best I ever experienced. Thanks.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This hotel is conveniently located near malls/shopping and theme parks, while being far enough away as to be away from all the traffic. Great warm cookies after 7:00 p.m. and 24-hour coffee! Breakfast's main dish was changed each day for great variety.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I chose this this location due to its proximity to the business that I was in town to help. I've stayed in other Hampton Inn's and found this one up to the standard I've come to expect. I really enjoy the spaciousness of the rooms. Always clean and I always get a quiet area of the hotel as I request at time of reservation. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Something for business travelers to note: There is a kitchen area but the fridge is a college size with just a mini shelf freezer only able to hold 1 Lean Cuisine type of meal. Personally, I like a larger fridge/freezer as when I'm on business, I don't like to eat at restaurants constantly, so will get groceries to eat in the room. The size of the fridge/freezer here isn't really conducive to that. The breakfast bar in the lobby was well stocked with sweet and savory options. Fruit and yogurt, waffle iron, oatmeal, and always an egg and meat option. A great hotel. Love that the AC was not running constantly.
Only real irritating thing: They've recently done something with cable so every time you turn the TV on, it defaults to the wrong input. I had to change the source every time. I am a technical person, so no big deal, but I'm sure other customers wouldn't have been all too happy about that.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This hotel is really new and very clean. The room was as nice as some very expensive hotels we've stayed in. The price was great! We have stayed in other hotels on or just off of International Drive that were run down, smelly and out of date. Everyone of these was much more expensive and than this Hampton Inn, and the HI was so much nicer! We have a new place to stay in Orlando!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Travelers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Lake Buena Vista
Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
The Point Hotel & Suites
#19 of 342 in Orlando
Villas of Grand Cypress
#1 of 342 in Orlando

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - John Young Pkwy / S Park? Share your experiences!