“Great price awesome service”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - John Young Pkwy / S Park
Ranked #20 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Excellent hotel and the price even better. The service was great and had everything we need. Very clean great breakfast and the price was perfect. Coming back. The rooms and the bathrooms are very clean and new. The location is great too.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

My partner and I decided to celebrate our anniversary by playing tourist in Orlando. Once again, Hampton Inn did not let us down when it came to our stay. We were able to check in early and found our stay wonderful. We were in the heart of Orlando but far enough from the crowds to have an enjoyable quiet evening. Thanks Hampton Inn

1  Thank Rene C
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I checked into this hotel on the 24th June with a colleague for Cisco live, I admired the property, nice setting, superb rooms, friendly guy at the reception that remembered my name. I was carried away that I let go of my guards. I noticed the rooms didn't have in-room safe which was strange but I was least bothered because I assumed all will be perfect.
I personally packed my bags on the night of 26th and On checking out on the 27th morning, I didn't bother to re-check my stuff not until I got to Houston that I found out that I lost a huge amount of cash.
I reported to the hotel and to HHonors but till date nothing has been done rather the hotel kept emphasizing on the honesty of their staff.

It's indeed a bad experience that left such an ugly scar, I am writing this review just to warn other travellers to be on their guard.

Will I ever stay or recommend this hotel the answer is capital NO!

Room Tip: Insist on having in-room safe before settling in any of the rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ACD25122011
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Excellent Hotel. Had a Wonderful and pleasant stay. Night Manager "Nicole" was outstanding, very helpful. Give her a raise. I am a Silver Hilton awards member. This is an excellent hotel to stay at, I gave them all 10's on there rating questionnaire. Great Job Hampton Inn.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for business multiple times over the past 4 years. Each time has been great experience due to consistent service, quality and cleanliness of the hotel and the staff is always willing to go out of their way to help!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Beautiful lobby for the Hampton brand and rooms were very neat and clean. Very easy to check in and out. The breakfast could have used some additional items but not bad for price paid for room. Location was easy to access and large number of restaurants,shops. Easy access to major roadways too.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great place to stay, was noisy the first night I got there, I could hear people partying til around 4AM, but the rest of the 4 days I was there was fine. It helped when I put the A/C in manual mode to mask out the external noises on the second night. (There was a screaming kid across the hall the second night.)

Staff was friendly. A small laundry room was convenient. Complimentary breakfast was good and had many choices. Beds were clean and comfortable.

TV was slightly annoying as it was in "hotel" mode...many setup choices were disabled. Several of the available channels were bypassed and couldn't be accessed with the remote, and the set wouldn't let me get around it. Also the sleep button on the remote didn't work, I had to access sleep mode from a menu, somewhat of a pain. And although the TV was a widescreen HDTV, most of the channels were standard definition pictures that were stretched to fit the screen, which made them distorted.

Using my phone as a GPS, I was always able to get back to the hotel, although it is behind a main road, with some construction in the area.

Overall, a very good deal for the money.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Travelers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Lake Buena Vista
Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
The Point Hotel & Suites
#19 of 342 in Orlando
Villas of Grand Cypress
#1 of 342 in Orlando

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - John Young Pkwy / S Park? Share your experiences!