“Staying At A Wonderful Hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - John Young Pkwy / S Park
Ranked #23 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Well this hotel has very great service like I didn't expect it to be as good but it really was and I like that about that hotel. The lady at front desk Maria she helped me out a lot like I needed to get to a water park with my family and I asked her to help me find a ride there and she actually helped me find a ride.. The breakfast lady Belkis was just wonderful to my family and I her service at the kitchen is wonderful I want to let you guys know my family and I will be staying at your hotel in couple of months.. Belkis and Maria always had a smile on there face.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank arianna v

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I attended a trade show at the convention center, price close to the show were too expensive so my secretary booked it at this hotel price was decent, excellent staff, a little away from restsurants within. Walking distance but they gave me a lot, of different options to choose from places that deliver. I will stay again at this hotel. Thanks to the lady at the front desk Maria always greet me with a smile.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank tomasVaz
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had a great experience. Staff were very professional and provided me an excellent service. I made many reservations at the hotel and I called to make changes, the Front Desk agent Nicole, remind my name every time that I call. At the check in she reminds me and she gave me a warm welcome. At my stay she was a great help. I am extremely satisfied. Definately I will stay at that hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I booked this hotel and the recommendation of someone else.

Location wise it is great - near the airport and its easy to get on all the highways to anywhere in Orlando. We arrived late and were met by a very friendly receptionist who showed us the ropes!

We were in a suite with a HUGE bed sofa, kitchenet, drawing area and bathroom.....for the money we paid this was a fantastic suite with more than enough room.

Breakfast was continental with some cook foods, which was enough to set us up for the day.

It is in a very quiet area and you hear no noise. I would strongly recommend this hotel as a base for travel around Orlando.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2013

An excellent choice in the Orlando theme park area. Frond desk staff attentive, helpful and available. Breakfast staff always smiling as were the housekeepers. The hotel is in a quiet area, close to the Orange County Convention Center.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 21, 2013

very clean, great, friendly staff. I call this my home away from home when I go to Orlando for work purposes. the only draw back is I am a runner, and there is no great place to run from the hotel, although it still works. Good part is that a new road open up right behind the property that is a quick, stree free trip to the convention area!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My families stay was adequate but nothing to write home about. the hotel was newly built but the rooms still had some type of strange smell. Also the finish in the room was rushed, meaning that the caulk around the tub was not complete, the shower knob was loose and the carpet felt dirty on the barefoot.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Evan V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - John Young Pkwy / S Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

We want you to feel at home with us and I regret to hear that the comforts you are used to and expect were not up to par. I've reviewed your feedback with our maintenance and housekeeping teams so we can address your concerns accordingly. If your travels bring you back to Orlando, we hope that we can invite you back for a better experience.

Kind regards

Travelers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Lake Buena Vista
Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Florida Center
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - John Young Pkwy / S Park? Share your experiences!