“Worth waiting in traffic to get to!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - John Young Pkwy / S Park
Ranked #17 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Last minute booking worked out great for our sports team. Accommodating, clean and friendly hotel. Off the beaten path in Orlando but so worth the extra effort. Front desk was ever so helpful and assisted with whatever we needed. Front office manager went above and beyond to make our stay seamless.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 8, 2013

over 30 of us stayed at this hotel for a lacrosse tournament. the staff was efficient and helpful. the lobby facilities and rooms were in excellent condition and very comfortable. we had a wonderful stay

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The hotel is too far from the rest of the Orlando area attractions - nothing is within walking distance. The worst part was the room was filled with small flying insects. We alerted the front desk and she did change the room for us. She was very nice but extremely over extended. Management should have scheduled accordingly. My next stay in the Orlando area- I will be sure to skip this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank 1pickyparent
Suzanne H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - John Young Pkwy / S Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear 1pickyparent,

I'm so sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience you had and am glad our front office was able to help accommodate a room switch for you. We're working with a professional service to ensure that this is completely resolved. Thank you for alerting us and please feel free to contact us.

I hope next time your travel bring you to Orlando you will stay with us again.

Suzanne

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stayed again at this property and was somewhat disappointed. Lobby tables/chairs were dirty. Sink in the room was clogged. Breakfast was skimply and didn't offer what Hamptons usually or used to offer, lacking variety, quality and quantity - there were only 10 or so people on any given morning at peak breakfast time which is a red flag in our eyes. Beds were comfortable as usual and staff is friendly. Maybe housekeeping staff is lacking. Might try a different Hampton in that area next time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Suzanne H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - John Young Pkwy / S Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Good afternoon Travlz23,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. I'm very happy to hear your beds were comfortable as usual and our staff is friendly. I'm very sorry to hear you were disappointed in any way! As you know our breakfast is served complimentary daily from 6-10am. Our breakfast menu reflects the Hampton standards everyday. I will immediately discuss with my staff your concern about the quantity of food. As for the tables and chairs being dirty, there is no excuse and this will also be addressed. Please accept my apology once again for any disappointment. I hope you will give us another opportunity to prove to you why you should chose us again for your next stay in Orlando.
Suzanne

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Temporarily tough to get to, because of road construction, but worth the effort. Spotlessly clean, quiet, great people and service. Good internet.

Only downside was the typically lame Hampton breakfast - i think I may lose it the next time I see western omelets and potatoes. But the lame breakfast is something you find at every Hampton nowadays, so I can't blame these folks.

Great otherwise.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I stayed here with my colleague for 3 nights and couldn't be happier with the quality of the hotel rooms, the staff or the facilities including complimentary WiFi in the rooms. It is a 3/4 star budget hotel so doesn't have a bar or restaurant but it does have a free breakfast buffet with great coffee and free coffee available all day.

My only gripe is that the hotel promotes the service of a Limo guy called George. He is a perfectly nice guy and very professional but his charges are, in my opinion too high. I used him to go from the hotel to the Premium Outlet mall on International drive and back plus a trip to the airport (total journey of 20 miles) and he charged my $130 + 20% tip!!

I'll definitely stay here again but I'll use a different Limo service.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2013

A very welcoming staff and nice hotel. A bit off of the crazy from International Drive but not a bad drive to it. the area is in development and getting in to the hotel is currently not easy but that will change as will the area. Quiet area and therefore so was the room and hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple