“lot of construction but great place to stay at!!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - John Young Pkwy / S Park
Ranked #13 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Chicago, Illinois
“lot of construction but great place to stay at!!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I was in orlando for business meeting at Darden head quarter, the hotel is very close to the office, even though there is a lot of construction going on, it was not hard for me to find the hotel, call for direction and Maria guided me so well on where to turn and go. will recommend this hotel to any of my friends and family!!!

Room Tip: great service.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Hebrew first
Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My family and I came to this hotel for the first time. We were happy with our suite and it was so nice to have a continental breakfast, I would like to mention the lady at tHe breakfast was very efficient and with a smile even that the area was crowed she was polite To everyone, if you haven time make use of the pool. Overall we had a positive experience and would come back again if we planned on staying in Orlando.

Room Tip: This is the best choice during the work week.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Staff was GREAT and check in, all the room and board you need for a hotel stay. Is a great family hotel that has the necessary amenities, clean rooms, great location,m and good breakfast. I would recommend to anyone especially families who are needing a great place to stay but not in a crowed location, This place has a convinience shoppe with a lot of items to choose from.

Room Tip: Clean hotel and great attitude!!I love this hotel and all its staff
Reviewed March 22, 2013

After a long day driving from Virginia we need a place to sleep and my husband was honey get off at this exit ( young john parkway) and let's find a place to sleep and found this location and the girl at the front desk Jhereka was so nice and efficient that I will stay at this hotel if I have to comeback to Florida, great location, people and food was great. A must stay.

• Stayed March 2013
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The staff was so tentative to your needs and requests as a guest. It didn't matter what time of day or night, anything we needed was provided without hesitation or almost any wait time. And then there was our suite. Impeccable, and I was particularly fond of the enormous bed. Great place to stay no matter your purpose of travel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I want to say the lady maria is such a wonderful lady she is a caring and a loving person when I was in my room at night I called her at front desk and she answered in a very nice way and I asked her if I can get two extra pillows and she said your more than welcome to get 2 extra pillows and I thanked her and she said any time I really appreciate it...

• Stayed March 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed March 21, 2013

well the lady in front desk is very helpful and i appreciate her service towards me and my stay was perfect i didnt think i would have alot of fun at the hotel the way i did i enjoyed breakfast it was really good and the lady that works there was helpful to me and my family she was always smiling...

Room Tip: even though the construction was going on i still had a great stay and liked it alot
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Orlando hotels
The Point Orlando Resort
#20 of 337 in Orlando
Lake Buena Vista
Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Villas of Grand Cypress
#1 of 337 in Orlando

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - John Young Pkwy / S Park? Share your experiences!