“Outstanding Experience.”

Ranked #14 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
New York City, New York
“Outstanding Experience.”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The staff was so tentative to your needs and requests as a guest. It didn't matter what time of day or night, anything we needed was provided without hesitation or almost any wait time. And then there was our suite. Impeccable, and I was particularly fond of the enormous bed. Great place to stay no matter your purpose of travel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Hebrew first
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I want to say the lady maria is such a wonderful lady she is a caring and a loving person when I was in my room at night I called her at front desk and she answered in a very nice way and I asked her if I can get two extra pillows and she said your more than welcome to get 2 extra pillows and I thanked her and she said any time I really appreciate it...

• Stayed March 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed March 21, 2013

well the lady in front desk is very helpful and i appreciate her service towards me and my stay was perfect i didnt think i would have alot of fun at the hotel the way i did i enjoyed breakfast it was really good and the lady that works there was helpful to me and my family she was always smiling...

Room Tip: even though the construction was going on i still had a great stay and liked it alot
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed at this location 2 weekends ago, and my family and I loved the hotel, beds were so comfortable! Will return whenever I comeback to Orlando. The front desk, housekeeper, breakfast lady and the entire staff needs to be recognize since the hotel is well maintain.

Room Tip: Great place
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Scarlett G
Miami, Florida
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I cannot explain my joy of my stay in this particular Inn.the atmosphere is delightful, The employees treat you with great respect. The front desk employees, were very helpful with information of the orlando area, and they're guest service hospitality was right on point. i will be coming back frequently and recommending this place to friends and colleagus

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank luis b
Ohio
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This hotel is in a new area south of Orlando, very convenient to get to from just about anywhere. I was impressed by the manager's helpfulness and all around hotel cleanliness. The room was large enough with several mirrors and a nice desk work area. Would definitely go back again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My company booked my reservation here. First time staying here and just like most hamptons it too was up to par. I work nights so I didnt have much interaction with the staff but from check in they seemed nice enough. They have coffee out for the guests 24/7 which was definitely a plus. All in all, I would stay here when I am in Orlando next time.

Room Tip: away from elevators and main road
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Lake Buena Vista
Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
The Point Orlando Resort
#20 of 336 in Orlando
4.5 of 5 bubbles 4,548 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - John Young Pkwy / S Park? Share your experiences!