“Wing Shack Has the Best Wings in Orlando”
Review of Wing Shack

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Merritt Island, Florida
“Wing Shack Has the Best Wings in Orlando”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have lived in 13 different cities around the USA have been a sports fan and sports bar fan for 30 years now. I can honestly say that the best wings in Orlando, Florida, and the entire USA are found at Wing Shack of Conway. Their trophy wings are consistently voted the best by Orlando Weekly magazine and they are the perfect size for me. The other reviews you find on Trip Advisor are short, not very complete or descriptive and simply relate to one person's lack of attention for a minute. See for yourself why they have the hottest girls and best wings in town.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Rick H

orlando
“Poor Food Prep”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Went there with 3 other family for lunch.
Three of us ordered wings & when order came out, 2 of the three were wrong. We sent them back & when they came back a second time they were still wrong. Nothing had been done, it was the same food, just sent back. I sent my second order back and asked for a club sandwich. What I got was the poorest excuse for a club sandwich I have seen. We have gone there frequently, don't know now when we will return. Place has definitely gone downhill,

Orlando, Florida
“not even a hello”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

the first time i went here, i sat at the bar for about 15 minutes before one of the bartenders came over and i saw them looking at me. had a drink and left. i vowed never to go back. then my boyfriend was craving wings and it's the closest place so we went back. sat there again for about 10 minutes with the 2 bartenders looking at us. not one of them said hello or i'll be right with you. one was talking to someone else behind the bar, seemed like the manager, and the other girl was filling up the sinks. she looked at us a few times with a blank look on her face. seemed like she needed a slap in the face to bring her to reality and make her to do her job. i work at a bar and i know what it takes and all i need is an acknowledgement and i'll wait patiently. but not even a hello? that's rule number one when someone comes into any business, especially one where you want your tip. i will never go back. i can't rate the food because we never got to order any! we ended up driving 20 minuites to go get wings where i knew we'd get service.

• Visited July 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Garbage”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

This place is disgusting. I worked there for like, a week, and I could NOT handle how nasty and unsanitary things were kept. Finding cockroaches in the oil and being told to just leave them in there was the LAST STRAW! Do not go here for the sake of your health.

Visited May 2012
3 Thank john d
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Local community establishment. Family-friendly atmosphere.”
Reviewed January 1, 2008

Local community establishment. Family-friendly atmosphere.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook