“Nice”
Review of Arcade City

Arcade City
Ranked #40 of 460 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Arcade City is a new boutique arcade that gives our customers a S.T.A.R. experience which stands for Something They'll Always Remember. We offer a unique family fun experience for all ages with a great atmosphere, the newest games and prizes. Our staff is knowledgeable, outgoing, helpful, and friendly ensuring you have an awesome visit at Arcade City.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Nice spot and location. From the outside it appears to be much bigger than what it actually is. We went with teenagers and younger children, they all seemed to enjoy themselves. We had a great time.

Gwen M, General Manager at Arcade City, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Hi
Glad everyone ha d a great experience. Come see us again.

All reviews
"mouthwash"
"trinkets"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

The place is wonderful bright and fun for an age you can spend a good hour here to get out of the rain or hot sun! Well I would never think I would be writing a review for an arcade place but the service was great we were greeted by this sweet girl named Noli she went above and beyond to help the kids that were with me and even got them excited to play. Myself and my friends will definitely be coming back just for her service alone. Next up the orlando eye!

Hi
So glad you stopped by and had a great time. Yes come visit us again.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

We had researched places to go on our trip to Orlando and thought Arcade City sounded good based on the reviews on TripAdvisor. When we got there, we were surprised that it was so small. With the rave reviews, we thought it would be 4x the size.

The kids had fun for 45 minutes, and they earned some tickets to spend, which they enjoyed, but I didn't think this arcade was any more fun than the one in the big McDonald's around the corner.

Hi Benjamin
Glad you came to our arcade, our concept is a boutique arcade so it is a little smaller than expected but we sure make it up on our big smiles. Thank you for your feedback . Come see us again

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

We popped in here to get out of the rain with a couple of teenagers and a 3 year old.

Very clean and tidy premises with around 20-30 different entertainment games available

You need to load up a card with
dollars which can then be used to play games and earn the tickets (points) which can be redeemed for prizes

Each of the kids had $10 each which allowed for 10 games. These included basketball, air hockey driving games etc etc. There are also a number of hook games where you attempt to collect points.

The kids averages around 250 - 300 points each. Prizes available for that number of points was small plastic stuff. My son got a potato gun to give an example of what his points could be redeemed for

1  Thank KiwiKent

Hi
Glad you had a good experience. Please come see us again.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 28, 2017

I stopped by to do some filming for my Arcade Asian YouTube channel, and I was very pleased with the place. The venue itself wasn't the largest arcade I've ever been in, in fact it's kind of small, but they do have a few good ticket redemption games there. A good time to spend about an hour or so. I lost my card at some point and someone else took it, and Que from behind the counter was SUPER helpful in looking up when I purchased it and was able to reissue it for me, and they put the credits back on my card that someone else used!

Also GO IN THE BATHROOMS THEY'RE AMAZING

2  Thank Yinan S
Gwen M, General Manager at Arcade City, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2017

Hi Yinan
Thank you fro your feedback. Gals that you enjoyed your time at our boutique arcade and that our team members where able to make your experience a better one. Come visit us again