“Amazing breakfast biscuits”

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I went here for breakfast 3 days in a row. The chicken biscuits are amazing, the quality is always high and the staff very friendly. I wish they had one in London.

There are newer reviews for Chick-fil-A

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Eating this sandwich transports me back to my great-grandmother's kitchen. She was a southern lady who could cook anything and make it taste terrific. I love you Chick-Fil-A

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is the only fast food restaurant my wife will frequent. Great sandwiches, love the waffle fries and the diet lemonade. If you haven't eaten there, give it a try.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

This was the Chick-Fil-A inside the Orlando Airport. The staff didn't smile and we're not friendly at all. The menu was very limited compared to the standard menu.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is a wonderful restaurant. I usually do not review "fast food" type restaurants but I really enjoy Chick fil-A and the quality of their food is very consistent. The franchise owner Charlie is a wonderful man who truly cares about every customer. It is a pleasure taking my family to this restaurant. The employees are happy and go the extra mile.