“A very tasty restaurant”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #83 of 3,829 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Millenia
Description: Discover the best Italian food right in your city, one step from your favorite Mall at BRIO Tuscan Grille. We take the food experience one step forward bringing you the best Italian grilled dishes, pasta, all traditional Italian recipes, and the genuine warm Italian atmosphere. Join us at Brio Tuscan Grille in the Mall at Millenia near Neiman Marcus. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Merida, Mexico
“A very tasty restaurant”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We stumbled upon this restaurant in Orlando. We took our changes. Great food, great service, great atmosphere. Not cheap, but not overly expensive. I have nothing negative to say about this place. No one rushed us. Friendly atmosphere. A great dinner. If it is on your path, drop in. Yummy!

• Visited July 2014

• Hungarian first
Orlando, Florida
“Beautifully Done! ”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were out mall walking on a rainy day and discovered an absolute jem. This is now my new, favorite lunch spot in Orlando. Our server, Joshua, was so pleasant and efficient that it enhanced the whole experience exponentially. I am a stickler for a complete dining experience and we most certainly had one. The perfect hot sourdough bread, to the freshest salad, onto an amazing entree, followed by wonderful coffee and delectable deserts. The dining room was packed and a little noisy, but very attractive and I understand they are always popular and busy. I don't wonder why. We reside in the Keys and there are few establishments there in this league! It was such a pleasant change. Since we do Orlando regularly, we'll see you soon!

1 Thank tricket
London
“Not as good as previous visits but still worth a visit”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Ate lunch here after day of shopping at the lovely Millenia Mall. Due to midweek and off peak time, I was able to get a seat at the bar straight away. Personally, I thought the hostess girls were super nice as were all the staff. Food on the other hand was a bit of a let down, cold side with over salted main and tough (chicken piccata). Portions are indeed huge and atmosphere is relaxed and happy so I put it down to my ordering badly. Its a nice place even more so considering it's in a shopping mall. But don't let that put you off as it's worth a visit and you can eat outside too. Huge selection and I think that's probably why my chicken was so overcooked and tough ie they have so many items it's hard to do all of the items perfectly, maybe they precook some things which could explain the toughness. Anyway it was still good and better than fast food ... I thought prices very reasonable; with a professional team running it and a definite restaurant vibe, it's a fun place to go. Would go back for sure but order maybe off the specials...I mean if they have them!

Visited August 2014
“Overpriced and Disappointing”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We came here with great expectations but we found the food expensive and disappointing. The starter of calamari plenty of it but not that tasty, the veal Milanese was a large portion but very bland. We will not be rushing back.

• Visited August 2014
“Couldn't wait 70 minutes for the Cheesecake Factory”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We had been shopping and wanted to eat before heading off to the airport to collect our Son. It was Saturday evening at around 7pm and the wait for the Cheesecake Factory was estimated at 70 minutes, so having enjoyed an appetiser in their Las Vegas branch, we opted for a 10 minute wait here and were not disappointed. We only had mail meals but they were all very nice and will come back again sometime.