“Always top rate”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Millenia
Description: Discover the best Italian food right in your city, one step from your favorite Mall at BRIO Tuscan Grille. We take the food experience one step forward bringing you the best Italian grilled dishes, pasta, all traditional Italian recipes, and the genuine warm Italian atmosphere. Join us at Brio Tuscan Grille in the Mall at Millenia near Neiman Marcus. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We eat here often and love the attentive service, options for outside dining or inside, hearty portions of food, and fresh ingredients. The chicken under the brick is always a great, tasty choice as are any of the many pasta dishes.

There are newer reviews for BRIO Tuscan Grille

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Food and atmosphere are great. I always get the grilled lamb chops, fantastic. The staff is also friendly and helpful.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We eat here whenever we visit Orlando because the food is excellent and a very good value for the price. We celebrated our son's 55 birthday here and once again the food was teriffic. The Chicken Limone is my very favorite dish and it never misses. We ordered the mini dessert samplers and each one was wonderful.This restaurant is across from The Cheesecake Factory but we prefer Brio because the atmosphere is more pleasant and not as noisy and the food is really great.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My wife and I met up with my brother and his fiancee for an late lunch about 3:00 in the afternoon. We were on our way, driving, to Port Canaveral to get on a cruise ship and the timing was, well, just how it worked out. Still, Brio Tuscan Grille was doing a brisk business and, in addition to parties of two or four, there were a number of large groups, i.e., a wedding group and a teenage girl's birthday party. Plenty of staff to cover everything.

The service was very good. Attentive without hovering. Because of the time, I had their club sandwich with their in-house chips. Very good and served on a very tasty roll. Bread was one of the high points of the meal. My wife had a shrimp plate off of their light menu. I tasted this and it was absolutely delicious. As is frequently the case, I regret not having ordered what my wife had.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This Italian stile restaurant is well located in a fancy shopping mall. The line sometimes is long but we were lucky to find a table for twelve in just 10 minutes.
The service was grate and the flavor of the Italian dishes were great.
O do recommend trying this instead of the crowded Chese cake Factory across the corridor.