“Nice place to meet”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Millenia
Description: Discover the best Italian food right in your city, one step from your favorite Mall at BRIO Tuscan Grille. We take the food experience one step forward bringing you the best Italian grilled dishes, pasta, all traditional Italian recipes, and the genuine warm Italian atmosphere. Join us at Brio Tuscan Grille in the Mall at Millenia near Neiman Marcus. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My wife and I met up with my brother and his fiancee for an late lunch about 3:00 in the afternoon. We were on our way, driving, to Port Canaveral to get on a cruise ship and the timing was, well, just how it worked out. Still, Brio Tuscan Grille was doing a brisk business and, in addition to parties of two or four, there were a number of large groups, i.e., a wedding group and a teenage girl's birthday party. Plenty of staff to cover everything.

The service was very good. Attentive without hovering. Because of the time, I had their club sandwich with their in-house chips. Very good and served on a very tasty roll. Bread was one of the high points of the meal. My wife had a shrimp plate off of their light menu. I tasted this and it was absolutely delicious. As is frequently the case, I regret not having ordered what my wife had.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This Italian stile restaurant is well located in a fancy shopping mall. The line sometimes is long but we were lucky to find a table for twelve in just 10 minutes.
The service was grate and the flavor of the Italian dishes were great.
O do recommend trying this instead of the crowded Chese cake Factory across the corridor.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

My wife and I always stop here when we're in town. The lobster bisque is killer and everything else on the menu is just as good. The service from both waitstaff and bartenders is top tier.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

The Brio Tuscan Grille, is an enjoyable place to enjoy an upscale Italian meal. The only draw back to our dining experience was the noise level in the restaurant. My wife and I had to strain to hear one another across our intimate table. The food was well prepared, the service was above average, and the atmosphere was lovely--again, minus the excessive noise level.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

A bit more upscale than your local Italian eateries with great food and service. Went there with a large group and wonder of wonders they didn't add on 18 percent on their own. So I gave 20. The food was , great atmosphere, impeccable service and take a bunch of their after dinner mints when you , they are great.
Wonderful fresh and large dinner salad comes with your meal. And dont get me started on the bread.