“Best Western Orlando”

Best Western Orlando West
Ranked #238 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Staff was very understanding about my extending my stay. Smoking rooms available. Area looked a bit sketchy driving in, but I had no problems and the actual area of the hotel is nice enough. My God, how long do you people want this to be? It was a decent hotel close to downtown at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Throughout the years I have stayed at this establishment whenever I'm in town visiting family, I can tell the owners have taken great care into the property as it has gotten a vast overhaul of improvements throughout the years. I've never had a bad experience with the staff as they've always been courteous, friendly, and very knowledgeable of the area. Sure it's a small distance away from the theme parks, but if you're here as often as I am, being further away from theme park traffic is terrific. The only complaint I would have of this place were other guests talking a little loud in the hallways, but after they get to their rooms it's so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Definitely my hotel of choice.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Amazing EDC Experience with the Best Western only steps away... less than a mile at least. Cute Korean couple who owned and managed the place. Were easy going and just wanted everyone to have a fun and safe time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank PassionDriven
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

So me and my buddy stayed here after staying at the vacation lodge and this place is like the double tree compared to that place. It's really not that bad, it's got a pool and a bar with a happy hour, what more could you want? We didn't try to eat the food and maybe it's for the best.

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank KH420
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great staff and great hotel I don't do these things but in the last Five years I have stayed here 100 times. If I did not get excellent service would I stay here as often as I do. The Staff is wonderful the rooms are well appointed. This Hotel is my Home when I am In Orlando, Florida. I recommend it to all my friends and when they come with me they stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I don't understand how this keeps it's Best Western credentials. There is no lobby amenities. Not 1. The beds are terrible. If you jumped on it you will break an ankle. The safety locks do not work. The gardener spread mulch at 915 pm after the bag sat there for 3 days. The electrical outlets are 60 era and the tv isn't programmed to receive all available channels. No exon or uno in my room . Just hbo2 and espn2. The house keepers are nice but on work release wearing some ministry t-shirts.. all well and good but what happens if something in the room comes up missing.. blame the con.
The bar is alternative lifestyle but low key. Bar tender cool and free poured. The restaurant only open to 2.middleeaztern owner and waitress who fills your coffee at 3/4 full and double charges you cause she had to do it 6 times (her count). 1 refill only.. do the math.. only reason I stayed here was convenient to job.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Jefferson K
A TripAdvisor Member
Spring Hill, Florida
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is an older building converted into a newer hotel. The staff were professional but the area where the hotel is located is shady and seems a bit unsecured; wouldn't bring the kids. The rooms are dated for a Best Western level of hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business