7,055 results
All reviews international drive pool area orlando eye bahama breeze poolside bar olive garden game room restaurants and bars pointe orlando great pool concierge desk clean towels house keeping shuttle service shuttle bus convention center universal studios
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Starting with the receptionist at the front counter: RUDE and unpleasant! They charge $100 on my CC for ”possible damages” REALLY! this has to be the #200 hotel where I had stay and NEVER ever nobody charged me with such a RIDICULOUS excuse!! We are health professionals, no hooligans!!!!
NO breakfast is included: ”you have to get the breakfast package” are you kidding me!!!!! I'm away from home, working on my days off (professional convention) OFF COURSE I want breakfast!!
And, if all that is not enough: after 3 days of staying: only one day have my room clean; room services came at 5p... YES, 5p when I trying to relax and get ready for dinner, and when I asked to come back a little bit later, the lady looked at me like I have monkeys in my face and said that she can't do that...
If I can give them less than 1 start I’ll do it.
Bottom line: I'll NEVER stay here again!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank GiCCCR
BrittanyManzie, Guest Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are disappointed to learn that your stay was not as enjoyable as we would have hoped. Please know, our management team takes our guests feedback very seriously and are currently trying to reach out to you to gain more information in regards to your experience. We kindly ask for you to respond to our private message so we can investigate your stay further. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had great service from manager Lanie and reception staff and Ethna to fix up an issue after a delayed flight which was greatly appreciated. Facilities comfortable and clean - great pool - looking forward to the stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for choosing Avanti International Resort for your recent Orlando vacation. We are thrilled to read how much you enjoyed our clean, comfortable accommodations and friendly team members. We look forward to welcoming you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is right next to I-4 and unless you want to be up all night hearing cars go by DO NOT STAY IN BUILDING 4. After I checked in I saw my room location and asked to be moved. Their was some push back b/c I booked online with hotels.com, but after speaking with the manager I was able to change rooms.

Date of stay: January 2020

Thank you for staying with us. We are disappointed to learn that your stay was not as pleasurable as we would have hoped. Please know, our management team takes your feedback very seriously. We appreciate your comments and we do hope you allow us another opportunity again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked this at the last minute as our original hotel was booked through Thomas Cook, so it was hard to get another package in a short space of time.
It’s in a great location and it was spotlessly clean, apparently we were in the refurbished block & it was really nice, especially the huge shower!
It has a lovely pool area with a bar, plenty of sun loungers & a small cafe & shop.
We had to pay a ‘resort fee’ & deposit on arrival which came to $289 but all of this was refunded to my card after the first week of our 2 week stay - it was showing as ‘held’ on my card & was then released, so I’m not sure what that was about...
The staff were friendly & I’d definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BrittanyManzie, Guest Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing Avanti International Resort for your recent vacation. We are delighted to read how pleased you were with our clean rooms and our on-site amenities. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly to save with our best rate guarantee and return guest promotion!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Jacky, the bartender, is amazing! She is great with customers. Avanti pool bar has a great ambiance because of Jacky. My sister and I come here all the time, and the music is great! Come to Avanti hotel if you want to spend a great vacation!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing Avanti International Resort. We are absolutely thrilled to read how pleased you were with the excellent service Jackie provided to you. We look forward to welcoming you back to Avanti on your next Orlando vacation.