Avanti International Resort
$261
$191
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
$209
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Hotwire.com
$93
$80
5,655 results
All reviewsinternational drivepool areaorlando eyewalking distancebahama breezepoolside barrestaurants and barsolive gardenhot tubgames roomconcierge deskpointe orlandogreat poolshuttle serviceclean towelsshuttle busrecommend this resort
Reviewed December 5, 2013

My husband and I are finally getting to take a mini-honeymoon to Disney World and are so very excited. After recently moving, we haven't had the chance to go on a true honeymoon and can only take just a couple of days off our new jobs to celebrate. We've read so many great reviews about Avanti Resort and cannot wait until our stay there!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

We're looking forward to your arrival. We will be contacting you privately, as we need your full name in order to find your reservation. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have been here with my sister for 4 nights during Thanksgiving Break. We were put in the handicap room even though none of us is handicapped. That really did not bother me more than the fact that the room was not as clean as it should be. The floor was slippery as if someone just had a party, spilled liquor all over the places and they just finished cleaning it up. This might not be true but it was what I felt when I walked in the room. There was not enough blanket in the room. We had to ask for additional blankets. When I checked in for the first night, the receptionist was not very nice and she questioned me why I wanted to book the cab to go to Disney so early in the morning instead of calling me a cab. The other receptionists I met later during my trip were in fact very nice and helpful. Overall I did not enjoy the experience as much as I should even though the location was good and there was a convenient Starbucks' coffee shop right inside the resort.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Nguyen, thank you for staying with us at Avanti. We sincerely apologize that your experience was not up to our usual standards. The floors are cleaned thoroughly between guests, which is why it may have felt as if it had just been cleaned. We do apologize for that. We are deeply sorry that your service upon check-in was not as great as it should have been. We are known for providing our guests with high quality service, so we will definitely be addressing your comments internally. We hope that you will accept our apologies and consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I have been here with my friend while visiting Orlando for 2 nights.

The room size was good but overall ambience of the room was not great.

Utilities provided in room was not up to the mark.

Overall i did not enjoy the experience.

Though the location was quite good.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad that you felt the room size and location were both great features. However, we are so disappointed to learn that your expectations were not met regarding the ambiance & in-room utilities. We will be contacting you privately in order to obtain more information. We hope that you will accept our apologies and consider staying with us again when you return to Orlando. We look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I've just booked a 6 day March Break getaway for my daughter and I at the Avanti Resort and this will be her first time visiting Florida/Disney World. I found a really good deal on this hotel and was impressed with the photo's online, usually I'm not swayed by price alone, but the pictures and amenities looked very attractive and the price and location were a huge bonus. After reading the reviews, I am getting a bit nervous, but keeping an open mind. I hope that I made the right choice to find the right balance between fun and relaxation. Looking forward to providing a detailed review in March...

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thank you for choosing Avanti. We are looking forward to your arrival and have sent you a private message to obtain more information.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Recently returned from a 2 week stay at the Avanti. As soon as we arrived we could see the reception looked like it had recently had a makeover as it was clean and had a fresh look. The reception staff were very helpful and got checked in straightway. We arrived in the evening from the UK so we wanted to get to the room and drop the suitcases so we could just relax. Through the booking we were able to upgrade our room for free, We were located on the ground floor with a pool view. The room was a good size, with a large fridge, TV and coffee making facilities. The bathroom was a good size too.
The location of the Avanti Resort is very useful, you are not far from either Universal parks or Sea World parks. The concierge desk are very helpful with getting you booked on the transport to the parks or give you advice on how to get to anywhere you want to go. Even when they didn’t know the place we were looking for they looked it up for us and rang a few places to get us some information and travel advice.
The Orlando Classic fell during our stay and the staff had left notes on the doors advising all guests to plan their journeys with added time due to the increase in traffic and also warning that the noise level could be greater. We didn’t really experience either of these but was good to be warned off for it.
The Avanti Resort has many good restaurants and bars close by but also many close by that you can hop on the itrolly or bus too.
The only downside is the room cleaning, although it explains that your sheets won’t be changed for your stay, in a 2 week stay it would be nice for them to be changed at least once. Also, we felt the room could have been cleaner, it was very clean for our arrival but that standard wasn’t kept for the rest of our stay.
However, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Avanti Resort to friends and family.

Room Tip: Ground floor with pool view
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank oliver7455
Hayley C, Public Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Oliver, thanks for such a great review! We are so glad that you had great experiences with us throughout your two week stay. We are glad that you enjoyed the convenient location of Avanti Resort right on International Drive. We apologize that your room cleaning service was not up to our usual standards. We will pass on your comments to ensure that does not occur in the future. We hope that you will accept our apologies and consider staying with us again. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again in the future.