“Comfortable and centrally located for all needs.”

Avanti International Resort
Ranked #80 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Comfortable and centrally located for all needs.”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Great place to stay for wanting to be close by any of the theme parks or convention center. Resorts pool deck and volleyball sand court is prepared every morning. Rooms are very clean and spacious. They do have a cafe that all kinds of snacks and foods are available which are at discounted price. Also around the resort are many different style of restaurant you could choose from.
The staff were very pleasant top it off.

• Stayed October 2013
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Well said, Chris! Thanks for offering such a great synopsis of our resort. We are definitely centrally located with plenty of dining and shopping options within walking distance. We're glad to hear that you also enjoyed the food served at our Cafe. We hope that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,092)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Senoia, GA
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I booked this hotel as a last minute getaway for my sons birthday. I found a great price on groupon. After reading the reviews, I feel like this hotel will be a great value based on the good reviews. I am especially excited not to stay someplace with carpet..it always bothers me to see my little ones with dingy feet from hotel carpet! I hope to return soon with a great review on this hotel!!

• Stayed November 2013
Carlah, thank you for choosing Avanti for your upcoming stay. We are also looking forward to your arrival. We have contacted you through private messaging to get your full name so that we can find your reservation. We hope to hear from you soon.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I made my reservation the same day of arrival and I did not have any problems , the hotel is nice ,the rooms are clean,customer service is excellent ,they are really nice
The hotel is in a perfect location close to restaurants and Universal .

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Rommy R
Rommy, it was a pleasure to serve you during your time in Orlando. Thank you for mentioning how clean your room was. We are also happy to know that you had a great experience with our staff. We hope that you will choose Avanti again when you find yourself returning to Orlando.
California
Reviewed November 22, 2013

The room was simple and spotless. The staff at check in and check out was very pleasant. I needed a little later check out time, and they were pleased to give it to me. There was no electric outlet near the table where I needed to use my laptop. So I charged in on the night stand and then used it at the table. I'm glad I chose it. Room was very reasonable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It means so much to us that you had such pleasant experiences with our front desk and found your room to be extremely clean. We're also glad that you chose us! Please feel free to contact us directly if you find yourself returning to Orlando.
Ocala
Reviewed November 22, 2013

My stay at the Avanti Resort was great. Location was walking distance to a lot of wonderful restaurants. Only thing I was not pleased with was the bathroom was not spacious. I made reservations @ the last minute but when I arrived @ 9 pm was treated as if I had made reservations 1 month in advance. Thanks ro avanti resort this will be my first choice of stay when I arrive in orlando, fl.

• Stayed November 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We are thrilled that you felt so welcome at our resort and that you enjoyed our location right in the middle of International Drive. We do apologize that the bathroom was not as large as you would have liked it to be. However, we're glad to be considered your first choice in Orlando. Hope to see you again soon!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We had a great stay, room was comfortable and staff took excellent care during our time. The pool was warm after a long day at the theme parks. Overall it was a wonderful stay and would definetely return soon.

• Stayed November 2013
Andrea, we are so glad to hear that you had a great stay! Our warm pool is very refreshing for our guests after a long day, so thank you for mentioning that. We appreciate you writing a review and look forward to welcome you back!
Lancaster, New York
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I had contacted the Avanti earlier in the day by phone to alert them that our check-in would be late, and was told it was no trouble; they would be awaiting our arrival. Ryan checked us in and was friendly and answered all our questions. He even gave us a room overlooking the pool, which although we did not make use of, seemed to be a great place to spend the day. I especially liked that it was open from 7am to 11pm. We're hoping to enjoy it the next time we're in Orlando on business or for pleasure. We loved the fact that there are no carpets in the rooms; people should realize just how unsanitary rugs are. I certainly appreciated it. Mark, the hotel's bell hop / door man (we called him the Mayor of I-Drive) was friendly, knowledgeable, and gave us great info on the many fantastic restaurants and bars in the area. If it wasn't for Mark, our time in Orlando would not have been half as fun. I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a clean, economically priced room in quite possibly the best location in Orlando for visitors. This place is worth double the price.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the pool were great. I would imagine that rooms facing the interstate would be...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank jando24
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Well said! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. Our front desk team strives to provide all of our guests with a friendly and efficient experience, so thank you for taking the time to mention that. We're also happy to know that you appreciated the flooring in our guest rooms that is less likely to harbor allergens or bacteria. We hope that the next time you visit you will have the chance to experience our fabulous pool area! Please let us know when you'd like to return and we will assist in setting up your reservation.