“Amazing Hotel”

Avanti International Resort
Ranked #81 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
“Amazing Hotel”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Avanti for 8 days. Every thing was great, the service, cleanliness, and the location is in between great restaurants (Friendlys) and both major theme parks. Shaday assisted us and was so friendly and helpful. I completely recommend this place and if I return to Florida I would definitely stay again

1 Thank Loren L
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Loren, it was a pleasure to have you stay with us for your vacation. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and to mention how clean our resort is. Also, our front desk staff will be happy to hear how much you appreciated them. Thank you so much for your recommendation - we look forward to you staying with us again when you return to Orlando!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,115)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I celebrated my birthday here (9/12/13 - 9/16/13). It was a last minute, for me anyway, change from Puerto Rico to come stay here. The deal was unbelievably good, $49.50 per night I couldn't pass that up. When I arrived everyone was very nice and helpful. I even got upgraded to a suite. I am not sure if it was because it was my birthday, because I was travelling alone, because they just were being nice, or any combination of the three. My room was clean, I checked for bedbugs - didn't find any, so that's always a huge plus! They finished renovations so everything was pretty new. The pictures they have on their website are accurate so you can check that out if you want a better idea. It's super convenient for people who don't drive, (like me). Many food options in either direction you walk, there is shopping areas too. The Florida Mall is very close by if you drive, or you can take the local bus service, Lynx. Like all Orlando hotels I stayed at in the past they offer discounted rates to the parks and shuttle service to and from them. The local bus service took me to and from the airport (MCO) also, if you don't mind the length of the trip (an hour) or you can pay for a taxi. I would definitely come back and visit alone or with a group of friends.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank YomiYo
Happy late birthday, Yomi! We are so glad that you celebrated with us. Thank you for mentioning how wonderful your experience was with our staff, as well as how clean your room was. It sounds like you were able to visit a lot of Orlando's attractions and shopping, so we hope that you had a great visit! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you plan to return, as we'd love to help arrange your stay.
New York City, New York
Reviewed September 21, 2013

My fiancé and I stayed at Avanti Resort for a long weekend. The location is great, within a walking distance to many different restaurants, stores and entertainment. The front desk staff was absolutely great, very helpful and friendly. Room was very clean (this is a very important factor for me) and the bed was very comfortable. The housekeeping staff was great refreshing the rooms every day during our stay. Small fridge helped us to keep our drinks cool :). We will definitely stay here on our next trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Irina P
Irina, thanks so much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We really enjoyed having you and your fiance stay with us for the weekend. Avanti is definitely located in the center of the very best dining and entertainment in Orlando, so we are glad that you both had a great time enjoying that. It is excellent to know that your room was cleaned to our high standards and that you enjoyed our brand new refrigerators! We look forward to welcoming you back when you return to Orlando.
Brunswick, Georgia
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We LOVED staying here. Why ? Our room was super clean, they just put in new flooring. The staff was amazing. The pool.. WOW! Beautiful! Had a bar, exercise room, game room and a cafe that had EVERYTHING in it. We will DEFINATELY be back!!! Can't wait

2 Thank kona31525
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Kona, we really appreciate you choosing to stay at Avanti Resort. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the new flooring in the rooms. Like you mention, it is actually cleaner than traditional carpet and is less likely to harbor bacteria or allergens. It is excellent that you were able to experience all of our amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I recently stayed at the Avanti in Orlando for a wedding weekend. It was convenient to all the local attractions, downtown, and was so clean, comfortable and welcoming. The lobby is so pretty (I love the pink walls behind the desk!) and everyone was super accommodating including Shaday (Spelling?) She assisted me when my key wasnt working and helped me get into a room before checkin time! I spent some time at the pool as well, which was big and I liked the sandy area--almost beach like! I had a few friends who sat at the bar and said the bartender was great too. But most importantly, the room was great! It is very clean, modern and spacious. I loved the cool green chair and artwork! A great spot for the weekend, I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: If I remember correctly, I think 3 buildings overlooked the pool--so you will be close by and have a...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Mariss, it was a pleasure to have you and your friends stay with us while visiting Orlando for a wedding. Thank you for mentioning how much you enjoyed the contemporary design of Avanti. We are so glad to hear that you had great experiences with our front desk staff as well as our bartenders. We are so glad that you will be back to stay with us, we look forward to it! Please let us know if we can assist in setting up your reservation.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We stayed at Avanti for 2 weeks in August and had a great time. The staff were brilliant,really friendly and helpful. Fantastic service.The best feature has to be the swimming pool, we loved as a family being out at the parks during the day and having evenings around the pool.Kids played in pool late in to the evening whilst we used either pool also, hot tub or sat around the bar. Great location, loads of restaurants on doorstep and shops.Rooms basic but served their purpose. Cleanliness okay. Would definitely stay again and have also recommended to friends . prior to coming we were concerned about other reviews that said building work not complete. Can confirm that we arrived 7th August and everything complete.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience at Avanti. We are so glad that you had a wonderful time staying with us. Thank you for mentioning the great service that you experienced from our staff. We appreciate you assuring other travelers that all construction is completed. We hope that you will stay with us again when you return to the Orlando area.
Telford, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I am currently staying at the Avanti for two weeks. Having read the previous reviews, I was a little sceptical. I can honestly stay this hotel is a great place to stay. It has a clean fresh feel about it. The pool is fantastic and the on site cafe has everything you need including breakfast items.
Clearly the management are listening to the guest's comments. Since arriving they have installed fridges in all the rooms, which is great. There is also a coffee machine in my room, which I wasn't expecting. The bed is very comfortable, but can be noisy if you plonk yourself at the end of the bed. However if your aware of it, then its not an issue. The only negative I can really comment on, is the room would benefit from a chair or settee to add a little more comfort. Other than that I would definitely recommend this hotel.

3 Thank Matt S
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Matt, thank you for staying with us. We are so glad to hear that you are having such a fantastic experience. Thank you for mentioning the Cafe that we have next to the pool, they definitely do serve some great breakfast items. As a management team, I can assure you that we listen very carefully to all of the feedback we get from our guests. Thank you for noticing that. Regarding the noise from the bed frames, our team has found a way to minimize that. Currently, our engineering team has fixed about 50% of the bed frames in the resort. We apologize that they had not yet gotten to yours. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back when you return to Orlando.