Avanti International Resort
$161
$227
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
$122
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$189
$137
Agoda.com
$314
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Orbitz.com
$615
$458
Orbitz.com
5,588 results
All reviewsinternational drivepool areaorlando eyewalking distancebahama breezepoolside barrestaurants and barsolive gardenhot tubgames roomconcierge deskpointe orlandogreat poolshuttle serviceclean towelsshuttle busrecommend this resort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I originally booked this hotel for a weekend getaway for my boyfriend & I to celebrate our 4 years of dating. My mom wanted to do a family getaway prior to my youngest brother going back to school so it became a family weekend.
When i called in to the hotel to advise them we would be a little later than originally planned, the young lady at the front desk told me not to worry & she had already scheduled our room and had our family together.
Upon arrival check in was smooth and all the information was provided. The only issue was that on the website it said the shuttle for Aquatica came at 8:55 am but the print out she gave us said 10 am. (She advised she would get that looked into & updated)

The pictures online pretty much match the rooms, except I think the bathrooms looks nicer than the pictures. I was skeptical of having the door to the room "outside" but it wasn't so bad.

Overall the hotel was great. I only had a couple of issues reaching housekeeping, the safe in our room didn't have batteries & although we had a tv channel list, the higher channels didn't work.

(My mom had a few more issues in her room)

Room Tip: The deal they had running we got a King Suite pool view for about $65 per night, it was very roomie & the sitting area almost seemed like a separate room.
1  Thank qdavison
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thanks for staying with us at Avanti! We are so pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time with us. Thanks for mentioning that the picture on our website are an accurate representation of the rooms.

Please accept our apologies regarding the outdated shuttle schedule on our website. We have spoken to the person who updates this and it should be updated before the end of the day. We also are addressing the in-room issues that you had regarding the safe and television. We appreciate your feedback and would love the opportunity to have you stay with us again. Please feel free to contact us directly so we can assist you in setting up a reservation.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I spent a weekend here with my 2 kids for a pre-back-to-school trip. We found it very clean, and a fun pool. The food by the pool at the barista was good. There are places within walking distance to eat and we also played mini-golf across the street (Pirate Cove). The staff was great. I didn't think about it ahead of time, but realized having outside hallways facing the pool would mean it would be noisy. I had 2 younger kids so it was difficult for us to all sleep. The shower/toilet area of the bathroom had low ceiling & was small but they did have the extended/curved shower bar so the shower felt roomy. Overall it was a great place.

Room Tip: I just thought the rooms were noisy facing the pool, so made it difficult for my kids to sleep. That is why the lower sleep quality mark.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Marci, what a great idea to bring your kids for a back-to-school staycation! We are so pleased that your room was clean and that you had a great time at the pool. Our brand new bar & grille near the pool does serve up delicious food, so thank you for mentioning that. We do apologize that noise outside of your room inconvenienced you during your stay. We really appreciate your feedback and you taking the time to write a review. We hope that you will come see us again for a fun weekend! Please contact us if you'd like any assistance.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed there this past weekend and having worked at a AAA Five-Diamond resort for 10 years I can honestly say that the staff at this property is top brass. Housekeeping and Front Desk staff were very friendly, smiling, and acknowledged guest. The pool is great!

The rooms are modern and and clean. I have no bathroom complaints about the bathrooms. They are standard and are you really there to hangout in the bathroom? No, maybe 10 minutes to shower. My only criticism would be that they need to use a better coating on the concrete in the high traffic area's. The paint they used was already chipping and looking dated.

We will definitely be staying there again. Thank you for your hospitality Avanti!

Room Tip: Pool View. Some of the rooms face I-4.
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The hotel was great for the price we paid. Ryan at the front desk was great at check-in and was kind enough to grant us an upgrad, and after having arrived at about 1 am, that was welcome news! The pool is great and I can't really complain about anything.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank julimarrrrrrrrrr
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thanks for staying with us! We're thrilled that you decided to write a review on your experience. All of our staff members strive to provide our guests with excellent customer service so we are happy to have achieved that. Thanks for mentioning that you enjoyed our over-sized pool area as well. We hope that you will come see us again.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Very clean hotel.The room was awesome.The bathroom was teeny and closing the door while standing in the tub/toilet room was tight and there was no vent, but perfect for 2 night.The staff was Friendly and helpful. Nice Lobby and good decoration, also nice bar area. It is perfectly located near all the attractions and the price was acceptable. I would go back again for the same price.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Mildred Z

Mildred, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at Avanti and we are so glad to hear that you really enjoyed your room and the decor of the entire resort. Thank you for mentioning the great interactions that you had with our staff as well. Our pool bar just opened a few weeks ago. It is brand new and they have been serving up some great drinks, like our signature Avanti cocktail! We are glad that you spent some time at the bar and enjoyed it. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Orlando!