“Great place for seafood in Orlando”

The Oceanaire Seafood Room
Reserve with OpenTable
The Oceanaire Seafood Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #365 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Universal Blvd.
Transit: The I-Drive Trolley conveniently stops at multiple stations along the International Drive Corridor. Lynx public transportation also has frequent stops along International Drive.
Description: As sleek as a 1930s ocean liner, yet as relaxed as a dinner on the shore, the Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy Fresh seafood, flown in daily from around the world. Sip a Sidecar in the lounge, sidle up to the oyster bar, or kick back in a horseshoe booth before diving into a sea of Fresh fish, including steak-cut Alaskan halibut, seasonal favorites like fresh Copper River salmon or hard-to-find delicacies like true Dover sole or bluefin tuna. Our daily-printed menu will guide you, a wine list as deep as the sea will seduce you, and the world's freshest seafood awaits you at the Oceanaire.
San Francisco, California
“Great place for seafood in Orlando”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

When I first looked at the menu, I was thinking nothing special. I was quite wrong. Although the names sound very familiar, all the dishes are created with a wonderful twist. Very impressive. I tried spice tuna poke, Florida grouper cheeks, crab cakes, lobster tails, grilled Maine scallops with cajun twist. Yes, they all sound like you can get them anywhere (other than the grouper cheeks), but they prepared in a unique way that is delicious and and leaves you wanting for more.

Sunderland, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oceanaire”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Very nice food with extremely large portions which makes it worth the price you pay. The restaurant is very clean and boats a good atmosphere. I would definitely return to this place for another meal

• Visited July 2013
Florida
“Nice but....”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stopped by after some shopping at Happy Hour. My husband loves some good seafood but I do not eat any. The only item on the appetizer menu I could eat was a meat slider, and our server said they were out....HUH? Its a restaurant, do they not know when they run low. Drinks were fine, nice location and ambience.

Visited October 2013
Davenport, Florida, United States
“The Best Dining Experience Ever...”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I honestly have to say that this was the BEST dining experience I ever had. From beginning to end the whole experience exceeded my expectations. I had made a reservation for my 21st Wedding Anniversary dinner a few days before, which I would recommend if you are having a special celebration, once we got there, the attention to the small details was great. They addressed my wife and myself by name and they wished us a happy anniversary. I realize that it is a part of good business to the customer well, that way you will recommend to others and return yourself, and they certainly hit the mark on it. I also understand that the pricing of the meals may trip people up, but if you get great service and the food it great, both visually and by taste, the price is not as important, but I do realize people expect far too much for their money. I felt that the experience my wife and I had gave us no remorse about the cost of the meal.
Scott, the waiter, was extremely friendly and helpful with our meal, the Seared scallops with the lump crab meat enhancement was fantastic. As the special celebration treat, compliments of the restaurant, was the baked Alaska, made with pumpkin pie ice cream, I have to say, I was floored by how much I enjoyed it, as well as my wife.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Should be so much more...”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Maybe this is a nit-pick thing, but I think a restaurant that boasts of their menu being printed daily should not be out of a wine selection as these guys were. And I know we need to know how exclusive the place is, but when we arrive without a reservation and are kept waiting ten minutes only to pass numerous empty tables when they finally seat us... nice try. We enjoyed excellent service after our party of 6 was seated. I can't say the food was memorable; not that it was bad either. Just not where a place with this reputation should be.