Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Great transportation

went really smoothly. Have to get picked up a bit early as they make several stops, but perfect... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
C C
Convenient for resort stays

Free to Disney resorts from the airport. Arrange service ahead of time. You can pick up your... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
LindainLakewood
Lakewood, California
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from $21.99
from $33.99
from $21.99
3,429 results
All reviews your luggage disney resort orlando airport baggage claim disney cartoons follow the signs free ride comfortable ride magic bands staying on property three hours cast members driver dme mco video perk
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I just love this service. I just check my bags for the plane and they take care of getting them to my room when I arrive. I go straight from the plane to the bus to the resort nothing to worry about, my bags come straight to the room a few hours later.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After 44 years of visiting Disney World this was our first time using the Magical Express. We always rent a car but since we had no intention of leaving Disney World this time we decided to try the Express. It as fantastic! On time, convenient, spotlessly clean, entertainment on the way and they handled the luggage!!! What more could you ask for? We were so impressed and will always use this transportation system.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 4, 2020

Easy to find at the airport. Modern, clean buses. Direct to your WDW resort. Convenient luggage service. Wait time for a bus at the airport can be problematic. But for us, it was only 10 minutes. The night before you check out, you get an assigned a time for your trip back to the airport. No worries, no stress...

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 4, 2020

After a very long flight from the UK and getting through US Immigration the bus is a welcome site. We have generally hired a car but always find this stressful, and now with Disney charging to park at their resorts the bus is definitely the way to go.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed January 1, 2020

We had a late flight and did not get in until 10:45 pm. This means we had to get our own luggage and get it to the bus. My only complaint which is not Disney's fault is Delta's baggage claim is on the opposite side of the buses so it was a long walk to the bus down the hallway.

Once we got to the bus area we just had them scan one of our magic bands and we were sent in a queue line to the bus. We waited maybe 2 minutes and were able to get on the bus. Our driver took care of our luggage.

It was a 30-40 minute ride to Port Orleans Riverside but it is a comfy bus with Disney tv.

Date of experience: December 2019