“Nice place for group outing”

Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #368 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Enjoyed Ceviche- we were looking for a fun and interesting place for a group of about 15-20 people while in Orlando for a meeting. The downtown location (Church Street Station) was a welcome change to the chain resturants on International Drive. The Tapas style menu and newly remodeled dining room lent itself to sharing and was a natural fit. Food was delicious and waitstaff and management were ver helpful and accomodating. They had a nice eclectic wine list that incliudes a variety of wines that are not budget busters, we enjoyed a great Tempranillo. I would eat at Ceciche again.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Been to Ceviche's several times for the Flemenco show, but that is not all. The food is good if you know what you are looking for. First timers may need assistance from their server. Some of the Tapas are small which is why they are called Tapas, so dont expect alot. It cant get pricey. However, I love the sangria, the show and the is awesome. Better go early or you wont get a seat. The service is better in the restaurant than the bar area.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I went to the sunday Brunch at Ceviche on a beautiful afternoon so it made the brunch better than it was. The atmosphere was nice, and the server was nice. I think the resturant could use some maintance though. Our table had two wheels and two plates holding brokenwheels, which was uneven and alittle annoying. we wanted to get lunch and breakfast so we ordered the waffle and a french omelet. The waffle has chocolate sauce and a bit of syrup but the didnt have any syrup for the table when we ask. The omelet was over cooked &rubbery.
then we ordered lunch, ceviche de atun, which is described as sliced sushi grade tuna, but it is not! It was a chooped up mess of fishy something awful! Thank God the rest of our food was ok becuse I would have left! We wouldnt recommend it to our friends.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

They converted the old front entrance of the old church street station into a beautiful Spanish style tapas restaurant. The wood walls and screens are beautiful. The food is in the style of Spanish style tapas and was very good. It's perfect for a group of friend to get 5 or 6 things you've never heard of and sample. The staff was able to find me a great red wine at a decent price. The crowd is relaxed professional, tourist, GLBT friendly. Would surely go again and if you live downtown it's perfect to walk to.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We visited on a weekday afternoon at 5:00 for an early dinner. I'm glad I didn't let the entrance into the restaurant turn me away because the food was very good. We had an excellent server who told us all about the menu and helped describe dishes to us. Great concept to get smaller plates of food and share them at the table. The grilled vegetables were delicious and the stuffed portabello mushroom was awesome. Their red sangria is very good. Be sure to save room for dessert -- we had warm bread pudding with vanilla bean ice cream and berries. It was huge and perfectly made! Although the food and service were good, I was underwhelmed by the restaurant itself. It looked like it needed a good scubbing and the entry was not welcoming at all.