“I'm over the moon in this store!! =]”

Boom-Art By Rogers Studio
Ranked #279 of 441 things to do in Orlando
Reviewed May 23, 2011

The name basically says it all "Boom" Art... As in baby boomer time themed pieces. My whole living room is full of original artwork from this store. Everyone always loves how unique and colorful all of our pieces are. The owner Glenn Rogers is one of the sweetest nicest people ever, he makes all these wonderful pieces from recycled items. Making everything one of a kind. He just loves creating all of the artwork and it really shows, he gives great, great deals just so he can make room for more stuff. He does have a lot of artwork at his store, but that's half the fun, you get to explore the whole store, from custom made jewelry boxes to hand painted barstools. Everything is so colorful there, including Glenn Rogers who was a real life famous clown, he is really funny and very witty. He's very helpful: I love the Beatles and my boyfriend loves superheroes, so Glenn always helps us find pieces that are newly made and things he thinks we'll love. We've never left his store without taking a piece home that we absolutely love.

Reviewed July 11, 2009

Unlike the other reviewer we enjoyed the visit there. Yes, he talks, but he is witty and funny. He tells you about his colorful life which is reflected in his colorful artwork. I would not say B clientele, if you think Robert Plant, Fred Schneider (B-52's), Jay Leno, Paul Schaffer, Shaquille O'Neal and Dwight Howard are, well then it doesn't matter, because we liked the artwork anyway. There are different price levels. Gifts can be had for $1.50, $10 and $24, so I would not say overpriced. If you like the Andy Warhol look, then you might want to check this shop out. We purchased close to $800 in artwork for about $200. If you want a different experience from Disney or Universal Studios, then I would check it out. It was very enjoyable and we would go back.

Reviewed July 2, 2009

Bring your listening ears when you go to visit this overcrowed store. Overpriced acrylic artwork lines the floors and ceiling while it's chatty (and maybe lonely and desperate) creator tries to impress you with his B-List clientele list including Shaquille O'Neal and Carrot Top. While this store does have original artwork, it's mostly a glorified plastic covered memorabilia store with pictures of naked women everywhere that you'll later have to explain to the kids when they ask "Mommy, why she posed like that?" My advice is to skip it unless you're collector of cartoon artwork, comic book memorabilia, or Marilyn Monroe... just remember to bring earplugs.