“Very average”

Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reading, United Kingdom
“Very average”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

We visited in September and were v disappointed . I ordered ham and melon and when it arrived there were 4 tiny melon balls ! The service was pretty basic and a service charge of 20% was added automatically even though the menu said 18% would be added for parties over 6 and there were 3 of us !! A very average experience , they could do better .

• Visited September 2013

Tewksbury, Massachusetts, United States
“Italian dining at the Swan - Disney”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The quality of the food was very good. We got the Italian meat and cheese appetizer and it was almost as good as what I got in Italy last year. I will return to this restaurant on my next trip to Disney.

• Visited August 2013
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was surprised that it was very close in taste to the sister restaurant in NYC. Good selection of wines!

Visited August 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Love this place!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We love eating here whenever we go to Disney. The food is delicious, especially the caponata they bring out complimentary. The ambiance is casual yet sophisticated. This last time, we had the most wonderful service. Our servers were Guisseppe and Jeff. Jeff was funny and attentive and Guisseppe was so amazing. He was so sweet, well mannered....he would say, "My pleasure" for everything. He always checked up on us to make sure we were happy and content. They were a great pair and Guisseppe made it a very special experience. The only reason I gave a 4 instead of 5 is because I find it too expensive for what you get.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Luashtal
Palm Coast, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never to return...”

issues:

We ordered the Calamari and the Arancini to split. We each had a half order of our chosen pasta.

1. They ran out of our Moscato and the other wine was truly so so.
2. The Calamari was overcooked and like rubber - the worse I have ever had.
3. My sister ordered Arancini was like mush not harder as my Aunt made it.
4. My husband's pasta was underdone and had hardly any sauce.
5. My Manicotti was a solid brick without much ricotta in it and I absolutely could not eat it, as it resembled paste.

Our hunderd dollar meal was terrible, we never attend again.

• Visited September 2013