“Awesome service”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Had a fabulous meal! Great wine list and Micheal the server kept the kids engaged and entertained.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great service, food very good, especially liked entrees available in 1/2 portions. 1/2 portion with a salad more than sufficent. All three in our party had different entrees that were excellent. One in our party has a severe shellfish aleregy, Chef made an appearance at our table to discuss and tell us what we should avoid. When making reservation through Disney Dining they asked if any allergy problem and our reservation noted it.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great service and food, they were not bothered by our active 5 year old at all.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Live or visiting the Disney area and looking for GREAT ITALIAN you MUST MUST MUST dine at Il Mulino at the Swan Hotel. This place is amazing from start to finish. The pasta w/truffle oil is to die for along w/many other dishes. My wife and I have probably been there at least a dozen times w/in the past 8-12mo and haven't had a bad dish yet. We've tried something new almost every time and are amazed on how wonderful it is every time. If you like drinks the Italian Margarita and White Sangria are both excellent.

Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

Anybody who thinks this place has horrible food, doesn't understand gret Italian food. Ever since January when I stayed at the dolphin, I had wanted to try this place. In the elevator I saw the pappardelle and knew I had to try it. About three weeks ago I returned to Disney and stayed at the swan. My aunt had eaten here before and said she loved it so, my mom made reservations and boy did we love it!!!!! I have to warn you though, this place is not a chicken parm place. It is very upscale and wonderful. I highly recommend it and you should take it from me for, I am Italian by heart and blood. And to answer the question, yes I ordered the parpadelle and everytime I saw it in the elevator, I called it beautiful. You Must Go!!!!!!!