“Great food and atmosphere”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Ranked #37 of 3,897 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is a favorite for my husband and I. We went on a Thursday evening and it was pretty busy which was a surprise. The tables appeared to be packed close together so it was noisy. The food is great it always is. Waiter staff is good. The one suggestion I have is that they offer new food choices. They had a few new things the monthly specials but that only featured one new entree dish. I would suggest a few new things to encourage customers to come in more often. Also offer new appetizers.
Otherwise a great place to go always a favorite for us.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,452)

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

My family and I went to Maggiano's for dinner. Paul, our waiter was excellent. He recommended some things but wasn't pushy. The good was beyond anything I expected. Piping hot and fresh ingredients. This was our first visit and it is on the list of things to do on our trip back to Florida. I can't say enough about the good quality and service we received. Go and enjoy and you will be a believer too.

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

By far the best Italian meal I've ever had. Fantastic atmosphere due to the massive size and lovely round tables mean it really is family dining. We live in London but every time we come to Florida we always pay a visit to both this branch and the Tampa one. The fact that you can take home what you can't manage (we have never managed the huge portions) is truly the icing on the cake. Yum yum!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This was my second visit to a Maggiano's restaurant and I was very pleased once again. The food was excellent, but my girlfriend and I received a level of service that was unparalleled. Our server, Jo, was so professional and considerate and we genuinely felt valued as customers. This particular individual is certainly manager material and she deserves every possible accolade. We will definitely return to this establishment and request Jo as our server. I respectfully suggest that you do the same. :)

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

This was my second time at Maggiano's & I'm so happy we were able to get a table on short notice!! The wine is great, service is on point, the food is great since it's modified to your liking & prices are good especially being in a touristy part of Orlando... Definitely a place worth checking out!!!