“Sooooooo Good”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
La Vergne, Tennessee
“Sooooooo Good”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The service was only the beginning. At first we were sort of put off thinking we weren't dressed appropriately enough (we were all wearing shorts), however on further inspection we discovered we wer were dressed just fine. Wait staff is excellent and will help you with anything on the menu. The food itself was out of this world. If you like italian food, you'll love this place!

Visited April 2014

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Don't eat all day!!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I've been here once before 3 years ago with my family to celebrate my parents wedding anniversary and remembered it was fantastic. Took my partner there when we visited orlando and it was as good as I remembered!
We were staying across the road so we walked over and booked a table that morning as we always see lots of people waiting to be seated. So glad we did, when we were arrived we were immediately taken to our booth overlooking the restaurant, fantastic atmosphere, busy but not stressful.
Our waiter was great, brought us bread to start and gave us advise on the wine. Didn't just direct us to the most expensive wine either, you can order by a glass, glass and a half or by the bottle.
To start I had mozzarella marinara and my other half had calamari, portions are huge! He had a whole plateful of calamari and I had 4 big slabs of breaded mozzarella coated in marinara sauce. For our main he had an Italian sausage gnocchi and I had a spaghetti dish, great flavours and again huge, could have left 2 people extremely full per dish! Only ate about half of all my food but wish I had room for more! We split a dessert which was a chocolate and sambuca cake, couldn't taste sambuca but could taste how it enhances the chocolate. Even though we split it, still couldn't finish it, was like a scene out of Matilda!
I would recommend this to anyone, just make sure you arrive hungry and don't fill up on the bread!!

1 Thank Rachel W
“Wonderful dinner ”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Came here for dinner with my fiance for a romantic birthday the reservation was right on time everyone was very professional the decor was beautiful it was a little loud but that's usual for a Saturday night. We got a great booth with a nice view of the resturaunt and Brandy was our server she was great top notch service thanks guys will definitely be returning.

Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
“Dinner Table for Four during convention”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I entertained three clients at Maggianos; always a great call, and this location was no different. Two of us ordered the grilled salmon, one shrimp scampi, and I stayed with my favorite here, the chicken parmagana. All dishes delicious with a wine pairing. Quick presentation, even tho it was really crowded with convention traffic. My guests had never tried Maggianos before and were pleasantly surprised. Give this location a try. Reserve thru 'Open Table' for a quick reservation. Not exotic, just great food.

• Visited April 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Love it here”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

All I can say is I struggle not to eat here every day when I'm in Orlando. what made our meal even better last night was our waiter George. Knowledgable, Helpful and great with the kids he was excellent.

• Visited April 2014