“Excellent - Beats Disneys Epoct Italy!!!”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Reviewed April 2, 2014

we live in chicago, and have alot of good italian places to chose from and this is one of them. Went to EPCOT and had dinner there and was very disapointed. So I came here to reverse the feeling of BAD food from EPCOT. And of course left feeling totally Happy!!

There are newer reviews for Maggiano's Little Italy

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We tried to go last year without a reservation but got wiser this year. Great place in a beautiful setting, Pointe Orlando is a really nice spot for shopping and beautifully lit at night. I don't get the "$$$", average entree is @ $15:00. 5 adults with some drinks and apps was $150.00. I don't think that's too bad for Disney area.

1  Thank yoberto
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Maggiano's is my favorite Italian restaurant. So excited we were able to go there. We don't have any near where I live in North Idaho. The food and service was excellent. Make sure to make a reservation. They get packed.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Just had a company dinner for thirty people. The restaurant is in a tourist location and as a local was expecting a generic made for the masses experience. What we received was great service in a warm friendly atmosphere. Although we were in a private room I did walk to the dining room and despite the restaurants large size found it to be a well set up, warm, and quaint environment. No one looked rushed or hurried in any way and felt the culture was true to an Italian family style dinner. Our food was very good and the cheese cake was exceptional. I certainly will return on my own and hopefully the company I work for will as well. We all had a fantastic time. Thank you Maggiano's for a great evening!

1  Thank OperationsManager011
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Make reservations otherwise you will wait an hour. We sat at the bar and had a bottle of wine for $ 38, which I could by at the grocery store for $ 10.00. Then after an hour wait, they put us at a table in the bar area.