“Excellent choice”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Windsor, New York
“Excellent choice”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We tried to go last year without a reservation but got wiser this year. Great place in a beautiful setting, Pointe Orlando is a really nice spot for shopping and beautifully lit at night. I don't get the "$$$", average entree is @ $15:00. 5 adults with some drinks and apps was $150.00. I don't think that's too bad for Disney area.

1 Thank yoberto

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
“So Yummy! My Favorite Italian Restaurant!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Maggiano's is my favorite Italian restaurant. So excited we were able to go there. We don't have any near where I live in North Idaho. The food and service was excellent. Make sure to make a reservation. They get packed.

Orlando, Florida
“Nice Surprise”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Just had a company dinner for thirty people. The restaurant is in a tourist location and as a local was expecting a generic made for the masses experience. What we received was great service in a warm friendly atmosphere. Although we were in a private room I did walk to the dining room and despite the restaurants large size found it to be a well set up, warm, and quaint environment. No one looked rushed or hurried in any way and felt the culture was true to an Italian family style dinner. Our food was very good and the cheese cake was exceptional. I certainly will return on my own and hopefully the company I work for will as well. We all had a fantastic time. Thank you Maggiano's for a great evening!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank OperationsManager011
Cleveland, Ohio
“Long wait”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Make reservations otherwise you will wait an hour. We sat at the bar and had a bottle of wine for $ 38, which I could by at the grocery store for $ 10.00. Then after an hour wait, they put us at a table in the bar area.

Visited March 2014
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Back to the roots”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

A fantastic cozy place taking you all the way back to Sicily. Great atmosphere and excellent Italian food and wines. Been there numerous times - even went for both lunch and dinner a couple of years ago. Will go there anytime when visiting Orlando. And may I add.....the service is spot on......looking forward to my next visit in December with the whole family.......

• Visited April 2013