“Can't possibly be a chain restaurant, right?”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mansfield Center, Connecticut
“Can't possibly be a chain restaurant, right?”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

My wife and I are in Orlando for a conference and after hitting all our established haunts we decide to explore "the Pointe" shopping and dining area.
We were in the mood for Italian and saw Maggiano's (OK it sounded vaguely familiar). We didn't have reservations - but what the heck it was a Wednesday night and early, at only 6pm. They found us a table after only 10 minute wait and the place was packed.
Gotta say - some of the best Italian food I've had short of a big bucks signature restaurant. I had gnocchi with mushrooms and it was excellent (also give the house cocktail a try - at $6 all in a veritable bargain). The service was excellent and the manager even came over to inquire about our meal and service. He comped us coffee and dessert for being from out of town and first timers at his restaurant. Definitely a highly recommend - at least in Orlando - We'll give their store in Boston a try next time up.

• Visited November 2013

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Lancaster, New York
“Wow! I can't believe this is a chain!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We try to avoid chain restaurants, especially when on vacation, but didn't realize this was a chain until we asked our lovely server Christina. She made a great recommendation to try an appetizer with fresh mozzarella that was on a daily special menu....we are still talking about this. It was fabulous; the cheese reminded me of something you can only find in the authentic Italian salumerias in New York City. I had the chicken parm, my husband had a pasta dish with huge chunks of lobster...both really great and portion sizes were massive. Despite the fact that we could barely breathe from over-indulging, we couldn't resist getting dessert to go. Pumpkin cheesecake for me, traditional cheesecake for my husband. Great drinks as well; my husband loves Hendrick's gin, and the bartender made it with an exceptional tonic and cucumber. I had a Dark and Stormy, which is also a drink rarely available at most restaurants. The ambiance was lovely too; it was a beautiful restaurant and we had the option of sitting outside, which was awesome. Christina was friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable about Italian cuisine. We are definitely making this restaurant a must-visit the next time we are in Orlando, or for that matter, anytime we are in a city that has a Maggiano's.

• Visited November 2013
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Amazing food and service”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

This is the best Italian food I have ever had. The restaurant was very busy but the service very good the atmosphere great and lovely drinks. Went back again wish it was closer to home I would go everyday I had Fettucine Alfredo with chicken delicious. If your in Orlando don't miss it.

Visited November 2013
Leighton Buzzard
“Lovely meal - Not so lovely wait times”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Lovely meal here. This is a huge restaurant that was packed to the rafters on a Sunday night. We booked a table for 8pm but didn’t get seated until 8.50pm which was disappointing. We were waiting as long as the walk ins. Despite the disappointingly long wait the food was lovely and fairly priced and we would certainly return.

• Visited October 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“A yearly tradition”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We go as a company each year while in Orlando for a conference. Great service and amazing food. We get a private room and the service is exceptional.