“Still top quality”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Reviewed November 22, 2013

From the outside this look like an expensive place but its not. My wife and i revisited the restaurant in October whilst on vacation, the staff were very friendly, the food was great, my wife had lasagne i have spaghetti and meatballs food bill was about $28 top quality if you visit the area on vacation go here it is a great place to eat

1  Thank James D
There are newer reviews for Maggiano's Little Italy

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Maggianos is a gem. The place is always busy, but there is a very good reason for that. The food is amazing. Even the standard Spaghetti and meatballs or Lasagne are taken to new levels of flavour. The service is spot on and the range is brilliant.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

My husband was there for a local convention so I tagged along. We attended a business dinner there one night, very busy but with reservations, we only had to wait about 15 minutes or so. I was in awe of the amazing antique chandeliers, furniture & paintings throughout the restaurant! Our group opted for the classic family style dinner that allowed endless servings of several main entrees. Everything was just great, from the calamari & salads, to the rigatoni, fish, lasagna...it was all a blur of incredible flavor! Ended with creme brûlée and tiramisu...I'm sure the 3 lbs I gained on that trip was accomplished in this restaurant!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Crowed with Conventioneers and "guys out" not he companies dime. Nice professional service and good wine choices, even by the glass. Food was adequate and what I expected from such a large restaurant located where it is. I was not unhappy with my choice but wouldn't race back there. It was just convent to the hotel.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We always eat here when we are in Orlando and its one of our favourite restaurants. We were in town last Saturday and reserved a table for 5 as we were dining with friends. We always reserve a table as we are well aware it can get very busy. On arrival we were informed by "Melissa" that there was no record of our reservation, we had called 4 days ahead so we couldn't understand why they didn't have us listed, however we are very reasonable people and accept that these things can happen. The reason I am including this incident in my review is to highlight how badly this was handled by "Melissa", she was indifferent to the fact that we had been somehow missed in their reservation system almost to the point of being downright rude and leaving us feeling that she didn't believe us. If this is Maggianos front of house then they have a problem........
When we were eventually seated the whole experience was as good as always, our server Justin was friendly and efficient. The food was wonderful, the new stuffed pastas were well worth a try.
We will be back, but in future we will make sure we get a reservation number and I hope we manage to avoid any contact with "Melissa".

1  Thank buglerScotland