“Fab restaurant-our best meal in Florida”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Ranked #69 of 4,083 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We went past this many times thinking it looks expensive but trust me its not..
We went quite early,it was busy but got seated quickly..our waiter was veri helpful explaining that the portions were very big and helped us pick our drinks..
I ordered mushroom ravioli it was delicious,my husband ordered the meatballs and it was huge..he has a big appetite&even he struggled!
The drinks were a good choice,cocktails nice they even give you a jug of water on your table which I think is a good idea!
The desserts were huge to ,I had the profiterole and trust me you only need one! My husband had the new York cheesecake which was lovely to.
We enjoyed the place that much we went back the following night..
Good atmosphere and nice to have a outdoor eating area which is no smoking!!
Well worth a visit!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,615)

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try this place and what a surprise. It was great food was very fresh great fried zucchini appetizer. Wonderful service. Definitely will be back next time when I'm in the area.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We were first time visitors to Maggiano's. It's in an easy to find location. The building and abience are very comfortable. The service was excellent and the food, worth returning for and we will do so. My wife had spaghetti and meat balls and I had a special called Paccheri Amatriciana. I had never heard of this dish either. It was canneloni stuffed with cheese and served with smoked Italian Ham, Tomato Ragu, Italian Sausage and Swiss Chard. An absolute winner of a dish, well conceived and well executed. This reasonably priced restaurant (and they pay for your parking) will see us return......soon.

1  Thank Chukrok
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Took the kids and has a great meal, portions are plentiful to put it mildly, took a doggy bag back and finished the next day for tea. Kids colouring sheet and food delivered as requested, and the pricing was not bad! Would visit again definetly.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Warm, inviting, with very typical checkerboard tableclothes. Wonderful bread and great selection of dishes. Huge side salad. Well worth the visit.