“Delicious”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Enjoyed this restaurant very much. Dined here on a Saturday evening. There was a 30 minute wait, not bad at all. We dined outdoors on the patio, which was lovely. It was very busy, but our service was great. I ordered the shrimp and crab cannoli. Everything is homemade at this restaurant, and you can tell. The noodles melted in my mouth. So good. I also ordered a side salad, which was not included with the meal. Also, very good. Had a slight hint of anchovy flavor. The prices were just a bit higher than Olive Garden. Definitely worth it!

There are newer reviews for Maggiano's Little Italy

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I visit Maggiano's in Orlando each time I am on vacation there. The food is excellent as is the service. We usually opt for the family style menu and enjoy the casual laid back pace of the meal with our American friends.

The food is of great quality and there is always more than enough for the sitting with plenty to take home.

It's not the cheapest place to eat at but you do get what you pay for.

I thoroughly recommend the Lasagne, it's made with meatballs and is yummy!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

My fiancé, family and I recently visited this restaurant whilst on holiday mainly due to the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor. The building and décor are beautiful and the food is amazing despite being very reasonably priced. Its the best Italian food I have ever eaten. We all loved it so much we ended up going back a few days later. The waiters on both occasions were very professional and went through the menu with us in depth which was great. This is a must if you are in the Orlando area as you will not be disappointed. The Rigatoni D and Rustic Shrimp and Chicken dishes are really good. The portions are very big but make sure you leave room for dessert as they are just as lovely. If you order the creme brulee make sure you ask for extra spoons!!

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

One of the better places to eat when visiting Orlando. The food is exceptional, and the service is outstanding. We always look for a Maggionos wherever we go.

1  Thank Bugman2278
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We ate at the restaurant twice while on vacation over Labor Day weekend. The food, service and atmosphere was outstanding! The dinner was pricey, but worth every penny. Staus was our waiter OUTSTANDING! I wished there was a restaurant in the CT area.