“Better than I expected!”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Ranked #38 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I persuaded my bestfriend into going out and having a small treat for her Birthday! We were all literally stuffed from eating away our day around the world at Epcot's Food and Wine Festival. We had driven past this restaurant a couple of times over the weekend and I decided that's where we would go for her Birthday dessert! We had a small wait which was no problem since their waiting room is beyond gorgeous and filled with celebrity pictures everywhere! We were taking pictures and enjoying the chandelier lighting.

We were then taken to the dinner room where we had a beautiful booth waiting on us. The room itself was beautifully decorated with tall vases filled with flowers and pictures on the wall.

Our waitress Kacie was so nice and understanding after we explained how stuffed we were all feeling! Plates are real big and great for sharing! We split bread, Caesar salad, Calamari Fritte, Liza's Lasagna and tiramisu for my bestfriend's birthday to finish up our wonderful weekend trip to Orlando! We were all very impressed with the quality of the food and complete service. Special thanks again to Kacie for making my Bestie's Birthday an unforgettable enjoyable night!

We will definitely be back soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,498)

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a weekday!
We hadn't booked and was taken straight to a booth. Resturant was about 75% full.
Starters are huge and wouldn't recommend having 1 each. You have free bread on the table 2.
I had steak tenderloin and my partner had pasta and it was a huge portion, but it was absolutely delish. They will box up the rest if you want.
One of the best Italians I've ever been to and cost was around £60 and that was a shared starter, 2 mains and 4 alcholic drinks.
The service was wonderful.
I-ride stop 23.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I love this place, it never dissapoints the portions are big and the food is awesome!!
If you have room the minature desserts finish the meal off nicely

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I found a coupon for $30 off of $75, let me tell you it is not hard to get to $75 here, but so worth it, if you willing to splurge a little.
We had to wait for a table when we arrived on sunday night about 8pm, they told us about 20mins and that was pretty accurate. We went to the bar and got a couple of drinks, the 9oz pour on the wine is not such a deal, so if you think you might have a second glass, probably worth just getting 2 6oz pours, your not really saving anything. The bar was very crowded with a large party waiting for their table, but a nice man moved so my husband could sit next to me, while we waited, soon after the party was seated, so we could give him his space back.
When we were escorted to our table, every employee we passed, said hello and welcomed us...WOW! Have not had that happen in a hundred years!!
We ordered the mussels in the white sauce as an apt. amazing is all I have to say, took a while, but so worth the wait, they were to die for and I would make a special trip here again just for them.
For entree's we my husband had a lobster stuffed tilapia with spinach orzo, I have the veal marsala with orzo and a side of lemon and garlic brocollini. Both of the entrees where fantastic, portions were enough we could have shared, we took as much home as we ate, and had wonderful leftovers that were easy to reheat the next night.
I server was really on the ball......I would highly recommend this place, easily one of my new favorites, for a couples, familys, friends groups, just about anyone would enjoy this place. The also have "Family" style plates for 4 or more so you can share.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it here.

1  Thank britgirl1266
Reviewed October 1, 2013

we had to wait an hour for a table but it was worth it. It was the most expensive meal we had during our stay in Orlando but it was a much nicer place to dine.