“Fab!”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fab!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We visited Maggiano's based on the reviews from Trip Advisor and local guide books. It was worth the trip. When we first arrived on a Saturday eve, they said the wait would be 40 mins, but they seated us within 10mins.
It was the best meal of our holiday by far. The pasta dish I had was one of the best I've ever had. Great service, they even pay for your car parking in the multi-storey next door. We enjoyed it so much, we went again a few days later before we had to go home.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank sunnysam095

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
“Beautiful food!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

When first walking into the restaurant I felt it was a little upper class for myself, but it wasn't. The staff were friendly & chatty & made me feel very comfortable! The food was amazing! So much to choose from & also so much food was brought out! Definitely recommend & I will definitely be going there again :)

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Kirstielou1989
Coatbridge, United Kingdom
“awesome food”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

best eatery in pointe orlando by far! and the staff are awesome as well! we were stuffed and they let us take our stuff home! and the prices are good as well

Visited June 2013
1 Thank daznlesley11
Manchester, UK
“Wish we'd had more time”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We only ate at Maggianos at lunchtime on the day of our departure, and are kicking ourselves from not finding it sooner. The waiter (George) was great and was knowledgeable about the menu without giving you too much detail. The food was excellent quality and portions we could barely believe, let alone get close to finishing. I had the Lobster Carbonara and it was possibly the best pasta dish I've ever had. The lobster was cooked perfectly and the sugar snap peas were a surprise to find but worked really well - gave the dish a really fresh taste as Carbonara can sometimes be a little too heavy. We shared Profiteroles for desert and these were great too.

Visited May 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Another Stellar Experience”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

On this visit, our party of 20 was celebrating my daughter's high school graduation. Our previous experiences tell me that large parties are not an issue here. Service was stellar and always with a smile. The wait staff here really knows how to please their guests. Any special requests were taken care of immediately. We started with fried mozzarella steaks as they are called because of their size, and calamari. The mozz was tasty and had a nice pull to it as it was cut and placed on the plate. The calamari was tender and when dipped in the red sauce and sprinkled with lemon, was just fantastic. We then had linguine and clams in a white broth. No need to cover this dish with red sauce. Absolutely our favorite. The lasagna was as flavorful as I remember the last time and it was as good as ever. The chicken parmesan that I had was a bit overcooked but was still delicious. Others in the party said it was fine. We ordered several bottles of wine which complimented the meal. For dessert, we had the baked apple crisp with vanilla ice cream. We were thoroughly pleased with this experience just as we were on the previous two visits. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you want incredibly good food with stellar service and no worries.

• Visited May 2013