“Beautiful restaurant”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Ranked #37 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My family and I enjoyed our meal and time at this restaurant. The atmosphere was great, our waiter was great~ everyone enjoyed their food.

Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

I had the seafood la mer and it was more than ample and delicious. My wife had the cantaloni and didn't offer me a bite and ate it all (a rare occurrence). It must have been special. Service in the bar was exceptional. Definitely a return place for us!

1  Thank Mike L
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Service is superb, food is excellent, atmosphere and ambiance is excellent. My only complaint is the food came too quickly. You ask - really?! But seriously, when you're out and relaxing with friends and the entre comes before you're finished with the appetizer, I hate to say this but "easy does it". Other than that I would HIGHLY recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We have those in Chicago, its always consistent large portions and decent prices, service could have been a little better.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

All I can say is we all loved our food and our server, Max was the greatest!!! Thanks Maggiano's for always giving us a wonderful experience.