“Best Pasta I've Ever Had”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Ranked #34 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Always been a huge fan of Italian food. Maggianos was highly recommended by a coworker so I decided to try it out tonight. I tried to call in a reservation but there wasn't any available for 3 hours so I decided to walk in. Was shocked when I only waited about 25 mins on a Friday night. Excellent Service and Amazing Food. The Best Spaghetti I've ever had. Also, enjoyed the Italian salad although it was an extra charge. Will definitely visit again. A++++++++
Ps don't forget to validate the parking ticket at the front. Parking is free for Maggianos guests.

1  Thank Cher L

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We've frequently dined at Maggiano's on several trips to Orlando. A recent visit didn't disappoint.

The menu is vast and you're really spoilt for choice - there are lots of meat, fish and pasta dishes to chose from. A word of warning at this point - portions are big - so you may want to consider whether you get that starter or not - or share one - we did - and they're really accommodating with requests like that.

We visited early one evening just prior to Christmas - and whilst we had no problem getting a table (for 3) - customers were queuing to get in by the time we left. You might want to book ahead to avoid a lengthy wait.

The atmosphere in the restaurant is great - vibrant and lively. Our orders were taken quickly and professionally with the waiter explaining one or two questions we had as well as going through a few specials. The food did seem to take a while - but nothing to annoy or complain about, and it was busy by that time.

The only issue we had was (and this seemed to be the case in many US restaurants we ate in) that people who had finished eating had their plates removed prior to other members of the party. Just seems a little rude to be clearing a table when others are still eating, but as I said, this did happen in other restaurants - so it might be a US thing(?). This did make us feel like we were being rushed out of the place - but having seen the amount of people waiting, I can appreciate they like quite a quick turnover.

None of those issues would put us off dining here again and would certainly highly recommend a visit - nice staff, good atmosphere, great food and good value.

1  Thank Martin P
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We love coming to Maggiano's Little Italy , they have the best food,great location and we even comes here every occasion in our family,Birthdays and Anniversary.. and date night . The waiters are very good,friendly. I love ..love this place .

1  Thank Aleli G
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This place serves Huge portions
Make sure you reserve a table in advance otherwise you could be waiting upto an hour to get served at peak times

The food is really good, wine is a little pricey, Service great

Dont be afraid to ask to share a starter or Main Meal

You may want to try and leave some room for the desserts as well ;-)

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Had a great meal on Boxing day 2012 with family. Marcus the waiter was great , very attentive and new his stuff about the food. Portions were large and very tasty. I had mushroom ravioli and braised veal which was excellent. Overall the restaurant was great from when we entered till we left. For it being boxing day and the place being busy service was quick,food was hot and waiting staff were on the ball, Best meal I had in Orlando.