“Tasty tasty tasty, so wrong its right”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #18 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Burgers are to die for, how they get so much flavour into what you expect is a formula that can't be improved, but they did. Loved it, loved the concept, loved the fries, and loved the service. Well done you five guys for coming up with an original tasty concept in an already crowded market. Good quality ingredients, well prepared and cooked to order. Fab and I will be back! One suggestion, it would be nice to have a really small burger for young kids, my 5yr old had to reluctantly give up after a while, good complaint, however alot of the burger ended up on his clothes! thats one of the five guys hazards!

1  Thank amadainmhor

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Dad, says my 45 year old son, have you ever had a burger at Five Guys? No, says I, I do not like burgers cooked in a chain outfit. Let's give it a try, say he, you won't be disappointed. We'll order the small cheeseburger and fries because you'll never eat the larger one.
He was sooooo right. These were the best burgers and fries I have ever had and when you only get to eat meat three times a month you tend to get picky. So, instead of heading for that rib eye, I may opt for another cheeseburger at the Five Guys...yes, they are that good. The fries are served hot and crisp, not limp and soggy.

2  Thank James H
Reviewed February 22, 2014

This was just what I was craving---a great tasting old fashioned burger. I had only been to one other Five Guys and It had been awhile so this was a real treat and a great reminder of how good these hamburgers taste. The fries and burger were like what I had at the old high school hangout. That is quite a compliment.

1  Thank peonyrose
Reviewed February 20, 2014

As far as burgers and Fries goes, I think Five Guys is my favorite. The employees are always helpful and I always appreciate someone nice enough to hold a door open for me

1  Thank e_snipes28717
Reviewed February 2, 2014

If you crave juicy home-made beef patty burgers and delicious fries this is the joint. This chain has become famous for its burgers and fries and expect tasty burgers and hot fried unlike the flabby rubbish in some well-known super-chain restaurants. Highly recommended.

1  Thank msnuzsurfer