“Above the average burger. Nothing more.”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #20 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Reviewed November 24, 2013

It is better than regular fast-food franchises, of course. But still, it is a little bit overrated. Their burgers are good, but not the best I've ever had. And they're kind of greasy.

It is worth trying, though.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

After leaving the nearby mall we spotted this Five Guys burger joint. I'd seen the hype and reviews on Tripadvisor so we popped in for lunch.

And it was good, very good. As burgers go, these guys have it nailed.

If you see one, stop and have a burger.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I had two Five Guys Burgers and French Fries over the course of my holiday. Firstly, the “build your own burger” with no additional cost for more toppings and all for a very reasonable price is brilliant. Secondly, no particular element of the burgers I had was outstanding. On the other hand, every single ingredient can be tasted and all of them are very good. Thirdly, the basic all-the-way combination – burger, bap, mayo, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, ketchup and mustard – works superbly together and the additions which I had – Jalepeno peppers and cheese on one occasion and hot sauce and bacon on the other just seemed to lift them that wee bit more. Oh, and the fries are scrummy too.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Wow what a surprise

These are some delicious burgers

Some of the best I have ever tried especially being as it is fast food

Reviewed November 5, 2013

5 Guys delivers time and time again. This time, it was my husband's 2nd visit--his first being in Arizona where the beef was less than quality. I'm used to midwestern 5 Guys, so this stood up to my expectations and definitely exceeded his.

The burgers are amazing. They are never frozen, which already puts them a head of places like Mcdonalds or Wendys. They also never skimp on toppings, so when you order an everything burger, it's a heaping pile of lettuce, tomatoes, etc etc.

The fries are where they shine, though. I'm not sure if it's the peanut oil or the fact that they're cut fresh, but they are delicious.

Overall, of the 3 different locations of Five Guys in Orlando that we stopped at, they all stood up to the quality that I (as a midwesterner who is used to corn-fed beef) expect.