“great burger” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #18 of 3,643 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
dljr60
“great burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I enjoyed the great Burger. A little pricey but very good. I had heard much about 5 GUYS and decided to give them a try.

Visited September 2012

• Greek first
Adrian, Michigan
“Great Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Burgers taste homemade. Fresh, lots of toppings to choose from. Staff very pleasant. A place we would go back to for sure.

• Visited April 2013
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Not for me but understand it's popularity”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

As a more mature citizen I have to say that I am probably not their main target audience. Our daughters asked to go to the burger outlet because they had heard so much about it and they and their partners loved the food. For me I appreciated that the burgers were freshly made to order and you could have an incredible range of free toppings of your choice. However, I personally found the flavour of the meat itself rather bland. I do, however, agree with the comments regarding the fries which were superb. I would also add that whilst the outlet was clean it really only consisted of a few formica tables and I suspect it's mainly used as a takeaway.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Kissimmee, Florida, United States
“Best Fries in the World.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I love the fries here with lots of malt vinegar. Almost English style. I like the fact I can order a burger with my preferred toppings, usually the little burger is enough. The service is always top notch and the place is really clean. The music is usually good too!!!

Visited March 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“you don't need to have it your way, skip the king, the golden arches and the Daddy's girl, this restaurant delivers.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Wonderful wholesome burgers, always freshly grilled meat, fresh buns, great toppings and all you can eat peanuts while you wait. Love the free refills at the drink fountain too. Best burgers by far......Mom could only make ém better.

• Visited May 2012